25 days waiting from Loud

I placed my order on the 1st of April, today it's the 25th of April, I contacted medboy after the 14 days passed with no shipment, he contacts Loud and they say they are gonna reship cuz apparently they had troubles the first time around they didn't give medboy any detail, now it's been another 5 days since "reshipped" this is ridiculous of my package doesn't get here by the end of this month then I doubt I'll be using this service again, I rather buy medicine from my local dispensary even tho is more expensive then wait 25+ days for a shipment. I know it's not @medicineman or @medboy fault, but still if I would have known that I'd have to wait 25+ days for just one silly ounce then I would have taken my business else where.

Comments

• @Cjhaze I totally agree with you. In my case here in Tx they aren't any dispensaries and my contact is out of business as of last month. This is my second order but my first with Loud. It seems as if Med Mama is more efficient as my first order only took 4 days and everything was on ID. We are all waiting.

• I am in no way trying to defend the fact of it being 25+ days, however it seems loud is taking extra precautions as far as everything is going. The fact that USPS is also doing shit a bit weird doesn't help, you will get your order I am sure of it. Loud may just be moderately over-worked right now with the influx of orders between 4/20 & Covid. Please update on if you get it, as I am interested to see, however if they planned anything malicious they would've left after the influx of 4/20 orders. They're all very trustworthy and will always come through, I am sure with compensation for the wait as well.

• @mpou10 @PieMan thanks guys, I will let you know as soon as it arrives, maybe next time I'll order from medmama since it seems that they are doing good with their fast shipping, hopefully this all gets sorted out, I understand things have been backed up since covid virus and 4/20 so I will keep on waiting

• edited April 2020

@Cjhaze You definitely have great patience, let me say that, I’d definitely be as upset as you if I’d waited 25 days as well. Part of the problem is USPS currently, I’ve never had problems with ID in multiple years of use, however I experienced multiple packages not receiving any scans. These are from all over as well, not just here, nobody has really been in this exact situation before, so you have a lot of USP workers not coming in, or being too sick to come in. That leads to a major, weird, fluctuation of routes. Some pilots have been temporarily laid off, or even quit as well for the time being, I believe I read something about that on an article I’d have to find again. So I’m sure they’re having less commercial mail flights as they may not be deemed as “necessary” as day corporations shipments.

• edited April 2020

I’m waiting on two orders from LOUD as well. One was placed on April 8th and the other placed on the 19th. I reached out to MM and MB on Thursday through contact page (for the 8th) but have not heard back yet. Definitely frustrating and my USPS ID has been all over the place. I received MedMama’s order (placed on 4/8) before 4/20 thankfully and that did not show on ID. Nothing worse then waiting for the mail and then nothing again and again.... :(
    Hopefully I will hear something Monday...?????

I hope yours comes very soon! :)

• Im having this same issue with Loud, ordered about 7 times from medmama and everyone came 3-6 days no issues and beautifully packaged. Ordered from loud 4/17 and nothing yet expecting it probably to not come next week either.

• I placed a order from loud 8 days ago should get package tomorrow...shipping slow high order volumes patient my friends

• Snitches get...

• I just made my second order with Medicine man and first with loud. I wish I had seen this first because then I would have ordered with Medmama again. I hope loud ships as well as medmama :smile:

• @Azfirekush Is informed Delivery working with orders from Loud ?

• @maryjanelover11 for me nothing is showing up. I think is a hit or miss. Now for Med Mama it worked spot on!

• I don't think I'm gonna order with loud again, I'm gonna try medmama since all I've heard are good things, and hopefully this loud package will arrive today I'll let you guys know

• @Cjhaze Understandable. I’d recommend possibly going back to try aloud once the commotion with quarantine and 4/20 is over. They tend to have very good shipping times(usually get it by the next Wednesday if placed on Friday) however they just seem moderately overworked with the great sale, new prices, and quarantine.

• I have switched back and forth med mama I had to get a PO Box and with loud if I order on Friday I usually have it on Wednesday of next week
    I just placed an order with both this past Friday just to see what happens.
    Will keep you guys posted

• Maryjanelover11 yeah it's been working for me this week a couple weeks ago no

• i've only been an MM Believer for a couple years give or take a month and during that time every shipper has had their issues at one time or another whether it be with shipping delays or product issues. read back into the forum a ways and you'll see similar stories.

people who follow this forum, me included, jump back and forth to follow the fastest shipping and/or the best gear when thinking about ordering next. so now, when people flock to the other shipper, that shipper bogs down for a while. then people go back to the original shipper and - you can see the problem. a 3rd shipper should definitely help spread the love out a little more and smooth things out (though supply/demand during this mess i can't speak to, nor the unlikely threat of the post office dying).

when Loud put out all those tasty new offerings earlier this month and during the 420 sale, i sort of figured they might get overrun. likely lots of triggers pulled over those few days the supply lasted. add in the plague and the SIP restrictions in that part of Loud's world, plus the USPS slowly imploding, you get a perfect fuckin storm. 25 days is a long wait for any shipper though, i hope things work out for y'all.

• I just spoke to a family friend who is a supervisor for the USPS and I asked him about delays and their struggles. He stated that at the beginning of all of this craziness the did have severe delays and ID not really working properly. However, he told me that right now they haven't had many delays as they are working extremely hard to make sure things get process and deliver timely. They understand that a lot of people are waiting and expecting things that are essential. He stated that if they are any delays is from the shippers end as they are busting their butts trying to make sure that things get to their destination on time. With all of this info, am beginning to wonder if is true that the issue with the the shippers. I believe in MM and I do hope that things improve soon.

• I put a order in on 4/23 and still no shipping label created I hope my informed delivery is just messed up never had a problem with it before.

• Today I received my order placed on 4/19 from Loud, however still have not received Loud order placed on 4/8. I ordered agent orange and received Lodi dodi j as freebie, I’m excited to try.

I have reached out to MM and MB again through contact page. I know sometimes there is trouble with email. Posting here as well hoping MM or MB will see post or email and reach out.

I know they will make it right but it’s frustrating just waiting to figure out what has happened.

I think I’m more disappointed now that I probably will not get the strains I was hoping for from 4/8 order which was pink grapefruit kush and purple haze.

I was hopeful about 4/8 order coming but not so much now that I received 4/19 order. :( :(

• Package did not show up on USPS ID.

• JoAnna sorry for that problem..you should not have to deal with that kind of delay! Do know that we are currently VERY slammed with orders and that is combined with extra logistical problems due to Covid (including workers sick and USPS not being on top of things) so there have been delays. We are actually adding a third shipper this week which should ease the burden on our shippers! I will inquire into Loud as to the status of the order. Not sure why you are not getting a response to email but definitely check your spam box as we do respond to EVERY email we get!

• I will prob get Corona virus before I get this loud package , 27 days n counting. Was hoping it would arrive today but it didn't, HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN WAITING 27+ DAYS FOR A SHIPMENT FROM LOUD BEFORE OR AM I THE ONLY ONE.

• @JoAnna I am glad you got your order from 4/19. That is when I ordered and still nothing. Hopefully this situation gets fix soon. ENJOY!!!

• Joanna, I responded to your email and I'm getting tracking from Loud. Anyone else waiting this long, please contact me through the contact form.

• @medman @medboy thank you both so much! Responding through email now :)

I truly appreciate this service and the quality! A huge thank you to MedMama, Loud and everyone who makes this happen!! I hope everyone is safe, happy and healthy!!

• @cjchaz have you ever received your order from 4/1?? Im still waiting on my 4/8 order and was given a tracking number showering what’s supposed to be my package being delivered way last month but on the W coast not E coast just emailed @medman and @medboy back. Just needed to message someone going through something similar, I just feel concerned and annoyed.

• @JoAnna is there a chance the address you used is the wrong one ? sometimes the same address exists in another state

• @JoAnna no I never got it thru Loud, they tried twice and no luck, but @medboy is helping me with the issue, I'm gonna try medmama maybe I'll have better luck with them

• @Cjhaze Thank you and I hope it all works is out soon, dealing with very similar from around the same time.
    Never had any issues with MedMama and always really enjoy their products. :)

• @maryjanelover11 no the order contained goods from both @LoudnCo and @medmama and I received the MedMama portion no problem and it was amazing!!