Outdoor Strains?

Speculation alert: Those new MedMama offerings can't really be outdoor, can they? First of all, the Sour Diesel strain description included this line: "This organic greenhouse grow produced extremely pungent nugs of medium density, nice clean trim and good crystal coating." Secondly, it's the wrong time of year. Thoughts?

Comments

• I was thinking that as well..interested to hear reviews on the Sour Diesel..almost pulled the trigger..but I’m hoping to see some an indoor or premium version sometime..instead I picked up an 1/8th of the California Orange based on your review 😁

• I was wondering the same thing.

• I ordered the SD I will keep you guys posted
    The last batch of greenhouse SD was not good at all

• Well i ordered agent orange and headband from loud last weekend. Prolly come in a few days and the trainwreck from medmomma a few a go. Hopefully end of next week or so. Will let yall know

• Agent orange I feel after 2 puffs it is very nice as an outdoor

• @jj213 I had a pretty weird experience with the Sour Diesel. Wrote about it here: https://medicinemanonline.com/discussion/731/sour-diesel-medmama-greenhouse-april-2020#latest

It was potent. but with a short-acting high that left me drained, with a headache. It didn't look the part, either...

• @georgetirebiter i would have to say you we’re dead on did not look good and I thought the headache was from all of the alcohol and hand sanitizer I had been using and started driving with truck windows open

• I'll ask Med Mama. She might be offering greenhouse at the outdoor price.

• Haven’t had the chance to sample yet but the outdoor bubba and docs OG I just received look pretty close to the indoor I’ve gotten from mama in the past, well-trimmed tight/weighty nugz and some of decent size. I’d say greenhouse is a good bet too 👍

• I checked with Med Mama and in fact they're outdoor, she just made a typo when writing the description.