New Orders

I placed an order this morning around 7:17AM CST for an oz of Loud's Deathstar and going on 2PM still haven't received a payment confirmation. I checked my end and all went well with the blockchain and payment successfully went through.

I'm only stating this because for the past 3 years I've ordered from MM, Loud has been my go to for 98% of the time and usually receive a payment confirmation within an hour at the most.

Anyone else experiencing the wait time I am from Loud? BTW I contacted MM and haven't heard anything from them as of yet. I'm just curious as to if this is what we should expect for the time being given the circumstances.

Comments

• I am still waiting on payment confirmation. Ordered around the same time you did. I am going to give it the afternoon before I email. I know they are probably swamped!!

• I also placed a order around 12 hours ago no confirmation email .

• I placed order this am and got both almost immediately I am thinking things are getting back to normal

• @jj213 Definitely not normal running time for me. But, I'll be patient. Still nothing from MM nor a payment confirmation.

• Just got my payment confirmation!! I was sweating it, because the transaction disappeared from my wallet!

• I made my order over 24 hours ago took the money out my wallet still no confirmation i think they're just really busy tho

• @Letsgethigh420 yeah same here too. Over 24 hours now not to mention the new shipper...they'really more than likely doing test runs with that and getting the orders in only so fast and out. I imagine by the end of today. It''s still unusual though because even after e-mailing them they usually reply back within a day. Sigh.~

• I'm pretty sure the shipper doesn't matter when it comes to payment confirmation. That comes from medicineman, not from the shippers.

• I placed a order at 2:30am and I have not received payment confirmation,I also sent a email , but have not heard anything yet. I placed another order and it took 7 hours to get confirmation of payment. So I don’t know wich one it is.

• I received mine no problem, actually within about 3 minutes.

• I received mine no problem, actually within about 3 minutes.

• Payment confirmations are automated and not dependent on the shipper. You should definitely received one. By far the commonest problem is having them go to spam so be sure to check there and mark "not spam" or otherwise whitelist us for future emails. However if you don't receive one write to MB and he will check into it for you.

• for my first order i didnt receive a order confirmation or payment confirmation but the package still came. For my 2nd and 3rd order I did receive both an email and payment confirmation

• @medman is right and in addition, I'd mention that Bitcoin has been volatile lately (and mostly up, up up, hooray!), which means that payment confirmations take longer. You should still message me through the contact form if you don't get a confirmation email within 3 hours, just to make sure.

• edited May 2020

Thanks MM & MB for helping me figure out what the problem was. Package is arriving Wednesday according to ID and I'm very greatful for that. Will do a review for my first time and it will be for Loud's Death Star. Surprisingly, it's still up for grabs!