WOW new strains

MM has some interesting looking strains

Comments

• An embarrassment of riches on MedMama's menu!

Loud's Cotton Candy Kush looks pretty interesting to me, too.

1/8 oz. purchases looking really good right about now.

• @georgetirebiter I agree! I am prone to buying halves and wholes but the array of variety has me tempted to just get eighths o'plenty.

• The 1/8oz makes it doable to order some more variety I get bored smoking the same strain.

• I wonder way med momas Premium strains are 50 for a 1/8th and the indoor strains are 55 a 1/8th

• edited May 2020

I have no idea in the world what to order, there’s so much goodness out there

• Definitely getting some more of The pink grapefruit Kush. I was skeptical at first but those are some of the best tasting and looking buds I’ve ever had.

• So many ... Everywhere

• edited May 2020

Well I started with a premium Fruit Punch and Thai OG. Went ahead and got an order in before the rush I hope. Probably make another one later. Looking at the blueberry muffin. And the Diesel OG and the pink grapefruit Kush and GG4. Lol!

• edited May 2020

Wow....I want something but I don't know what.

Ok. Went with vanilla frosting and purple kush.

• Lion og and watermelon kush
    I can only split oz can’t bring myself to buy anything less should have just bought 2 oz 🤬

• @Jdtokes I feel that pain. I’ll put one in already but I’m probably going to go back.

• @Theboyua I need to stay off the site now since I placed an order already. If I go back to look again, I know I'll buy more and I need to wait lol.

• edited May 2020

@Jdtokes what you get? Oh never mind I see it.

• Vanilla frosting and purple kush

• Lion OG intrigues me. @jj213 you had before?

• Lion OG and Blueberry Muffins..sample request of Watermelon Kush..can’t wait!!..so many to choose from..

• Something affordable would be nice.

• Any issues with site? Not working for Tor or safari on my end!

• @Theboyua never tried it but I try to get an indica and a sativa every order if possible.

• @Fastguy199 nothing but a blank page loads in Safari here. Was working an hour ago,

• Same. Blank page

• Same blank page

• 😂just my luck

• I never got to see anything...

• It was some really nice stuff. And a lot of different kinds. I’m sure it will be back up here in a minute. I actually made an order paid for the shipping in about an hour later realized I wanted some other stuff and made another order. Smh

• I'm ready.

• I know that the eights arent very cost-efficient but I sure do like having bunch of a different kind of strains.

• I’m ready too. Stopped buying consistently and now my stash is starting to diminish

• edited May 2020

There’s a ton a variety. Mostly med mama but Loud added a few too. They all looked great. I’ve gone Thai OG, H. Fruit punch , blueberry muffin, and lion OG. Shut myself off at this point.

• Is this RIP medicineman.is?