WOW new strains

2»

Comments

• @liarliar03 I sure as hell hope not. Going to be one sad day.

• Down again the issues remain!!!!

• Naw. It’ll be back up. Just a glitch. Mighta got hit with a ton of orders

• Hi no it's not RIP. More like some technical problems beyond my capacity so waiting for my tech guy to get online which may be a few hours.....we'll be back soon enough!

• Awesome it’s back up! Couldn’t resist another 1/8th of SSH..Had super Lemon Haze (one of my all time fav’s) many times..but never SSH..very excited to see this on here..plus several others..the hard decisions of life 🤔

• I love you, Medman. Thanks for all you do!

• @superman38NC, there are many hard decisions in life. That is not one of them!

My list:

Loud: Cotton Candy Kush
    Intriguing genetics.

MedMama: Super Silver Haze
    See @superman38NC, who is apparently my alter ego today.

MedMama: Thai OG
    I'm putting my Emerald Budz "Thai" order in ethanol, for a tincture.

• @georgetirebiter let me know on the cotton candy.. I’m into the fun flavors.. probably going to be making a concentrate order in a bit, any suggestions?

• @georgetirebiter @superman38NC While I cannot speak for the bud itself, I can say SSH gave me some “Hazey Vision” after a couple tokes of the 1/2 Gram cartridge from Med Mama. That was nearing two years ago now, but it was an unforgettable experience honestly. I thought I could handle myself, and took 3 reasonable hits, and hopped on my fishing boat to enjoy a nice day of fishing on the lake. Let me tell ya, that turned out to be an interesting day! Had to proceed with caution as it very slowly crept onto me. It started mellow, but lead onto a long, euphoric, hazey high. One of my all time favorites for sure and REALLY hoping to snag some.

• edited May 2020

Every time I go to the site I make another order, I should just go ahead and get an eighth of everything

• edited May 2020

Last order for ..... a bit. Watermelon Kush (never had it, pic is unreal and GG 4 (also first time).
    I’ve officially banned myself from their site for 3 weeks 🙄😂

• Last order for .... I'd like to say a bit, but probably not. :wink: Ordered the Orange Creamsicle and the Blueberry Muffins...looking forward to them! Our Gelato should be here tomorrow or Friday...it's not showing up on ID, but what's new.

• @Theboyua i know I keep trying to stay away too before I spend all my life savings on this site

• @PieMan, As much as I want it to be true, this batch of SSH is not quite at that level. It's good, very good. I had higher hopes and dreams for it, though.

• You can't really compare vapes and flower for the same strain IMO. One is 87% THC.

• @PieMan, I was pretty blasted when I wrote that...did not see "cartridge" in there...

• @georgetirebiter Understandable! Haha, and I was off a fairly long tolerance break when smoking that SSH cart, so I got the best experience possible in my opinion. I was considering getting an eighth with my next order, wasn’t too sure though.