Outdoor and Year-to-Year Variation

Do outdoor growing seasons have "good years" and "bad years"?

I feel like 2019 was a very good year. Can I expect that every year?

Comments

• Please! I think we went through 4 oz of the Purple Urkle and down to the last last couple grams of at least 2 oz of Jager. 2019 was definitely a good outdoor year! Would love to see them both again!

• Anyone read Cotton Candy Kush @LoudnCo description? I bet people are questioning it...

• This is true, but it depends on the region. Weather varies from year to year but some counties could have a great year while others get a poor hand in the same year. It's one of the reasons why indoor is popular; it's more consistent. Personally, I prefer outdoor though. When it's a good season -- man, the stuff is great!

• edited May 2020

@MizterNiceGuy I doubt anyone caught that until now lol. I skipped right over it.

• Yikes, I just saw that. I'll get on fixing it...

• I'm one of those people that like to read everything. Also lend a helping hand if possible.

• Good catch @MizterNiceGuy; I missed that. Ordered it thinking it was indoor, so no problem for me. Frankly, I'm skeptical of buying outdoor in April.

• I believe it is indoor @georgetirebiter. Just a typo that may scare a few. Outdoor is not in season or it would be from last fall(or foreign grown). Year old crops can still be a hit as well.