Gelato

Was surprised with a package from CA today! Ordered the Indoor Gelato Sunday and it never showed on ID, but landed in my midwestern mailbox today!
What a strong citrusy smell. Very nice, as is the over all bud appeal. Mostly medium sized and firm. Went ahead and ground up 4-5 grams and to my surprise/concern I found three bagseeds! I carefully looked over the rest of the buds and didn't see any more, but I will undoubtably find more. That's now 7 seeds in almost 3 years as a customer here...and yes, I've kept them all for the day my state allows me to plant them! With the thought of those bagseeds in my head I went ahead and loaded a bowl. Nice, creamy, heavy smoke. It did not hit quickly as reviews have suggested however. I really didn't start to feel high until I was finishing the bowl...but it came on steady and strong. This is not too intense, this is not too sedating, this is a just right high for me. I was looking for an afternoon/evening strain to stay relaxed and comfortable while staying focused enough to plow through papers. I was a little apprehensive about ordering this 50/50 hybrid at first, but the many reviews I read all corroborated it's relaxing and lack of intense cerebral effects.
I would have to agree! Gelato is a winner! And about those seeds, I was afraid that they might have an effect on potency, but if they did, I didn't notice! A few Gelato Bagseeds! Bonus!

Comments

• You know, I screwed up royally and smoked a mimosa seed. I didn't grind it because I didn't want it to mix with everything else in the grinder. By the time I realized it, it was too late.

• What a tragedy! I read somewhere that Gelato seeds are not available commercially...so I'll be carefully looking for them.

• edited May 2020

I received a sample of Gelato that contained 3 nice seeds too!..so far I have a few seeds collected from here..like finding little jewels.. as far as potency not problem in my opinion either..I mentioned it in another thread but 2 nights in a row this strain put me out hard..fell asleep in place lol..

• @superman38NC It's always interesting how strains work differently for people. Gelato definitely relaxes me deeply, but doesn't knock me out.