Moon Rocks

@medman @medboy Do either shipper ever offer moon rocks? I've been wanting some but don't want to make my own lol.

I haven't seen them on the menu but there's usually everything that's needed to make them on the menu.

If they don't currently offer them, would it or could it be a possible item later?

Thanks!

Comments

• Would love to see this as well, if there is a good way of not losing too much product in the bag during shipping.

• I would also like to see moon rocks on the site I always wanted to try them

• Moon rocks would be awesome, I would definitely order some.

• I would order. I had them last year the batch I tried was awesome.

• My friend had some the other day, they're potent! I've only seen them once before but they didn't look as good as what he had. I usually just see them online or around bigger cities. I think a previous shipper may have had them from what I saw on some old posts.

• moon rocks are definitely potent and I would definitely order some of those if they become available!

• my favourite. id order some too

• You could make your own, bud, kief, Distillate & Vape Refill expensive ,made them a few times

• I know how to make them, it's just convenient to buy ones already made up. It saves a lot of time and mess.

• I'll put in a request!

• @medman Thank you!

• Really hoping to see these on the menu in the near future! Never got to try one of these space delicacies.

• We get this request from time to time. I put it out to the shippers but it hasn't materialized yet. Fingers crossed for this time...

• @medboy Thank you!

• I just read about what they are and wow, that sounds fun.

• @Sixwaychili I really like them! I've only had locally made ones that are good but the quality isn't mm quality. I can only imagine how fun they would be! Hopefully the shippers make it a reality.

• Bumping this thread to ask...

I see, on sites from various dispensaries across the legalized parts of the country, joints that are coated in moonrocks. Others had kief coated joints, and I even saw one that was coated in both moonrocks and kief.

Any chance of seeing something like that being offered here?

• i will also re-iterate that iwould definitely buy some. seems like alot of interest . they should just say F it and do it! make it a top shelf product, only premiums, best of the best type shit, smaller quantities, etc.

• I'd definitely jump on the chance to get that

• Just take my money lol I’d order it the second its posted