BlueBerry Muffin is incredible (with pictures)

The smell is amazing it smells like vanilla with a hint of berries. the nugs are covered in trichomes. wow!!
Zoom in on them nugs!!! Frost city

20200515-172933 20200515-173140 20200515-173155 20200515-173246 20200515-173330 20200515-173331

big thanks to the team for this one

Comments

• Smoking this right now! seriously great stuff

• @maryjanelover11 ...i completely agree! Really digging the uniqueness of the nugs..little mini cola’s on the buds..soft to the touch like the premium Jahgoo I received from Loud a while back..aroma is definitely sweet blueberry and the smoke is similar..A+

• @superman38NC Im about to pack a fat bowl as i type this lol

• edited May 2020

Nice! I just finished the evening off with delicious Girl Scout Cookies thanks to MedMama..so glad I picked some up..you should grab some next time its available

• Wow great looking buds!

• The flavor is out of this world. The high was excellent also.

• edited May 2020

This one may be my first premium buy. I think it's worth it.
    I just got a stash but, can't resist blueberry too long. Still trying to..

• It’s a good one @MizterNiceGuy!

• @MizterNiceGuy its really good stuff :) it knocks me out hard

• I did it. 😬 Pulled the trigger on a Blueberry Muffin zip! @maryjanelover11 @superman38NC @Jdtokes @georgetirebiter

• If I were getting a zip of MedMama herb, I'd have to favor Blueberry Muffin. That said, I never tried Watermelon Kush, Orange Citrus Kush, or the mysterious Capstone.

• @MizterNiceGuy I think you made a good decision. Blueberry Muffins is 🔥!

• @MizterNiceGuy a whole zip of that goodness !! nice bro enjoy

• You guys convinced me. I got a 1/2 of this bc of the reviews! I wanna feel like a weed virgin again.

• I think I will pull the trigger on a zip too @MizterNiceGuy . It was between that or maybe Watermelon Kush / Hawaiian Punch.(Ok maybe I will do 1/2 blueberry, 1/2 Hawaiian) Just finished my Pure OG Smalls yesterday, all it made me do was sleep and eat(No complaints). I would not mind getting fried though :smiley:

• edited May 2020

I'm starting to feel like I didn't get enough..😅

I couldn't help myself, Blueberry is in it. Most expensive order yet but if it lives up to the hype, I may start getting premiums. Can't wait!

@theunleet I snagged Watermelon Kush as well..

• edited May 2020

@MizterNiceGuy Ok you got the watermelon, I will do the blueberry/hawaiian combo.

EDIT: Pulled the trigger on Blueberry and Watermelon. Guess it will come next weekend unless I get another miracle 4-day delivery like the Pure OG was :lol:

• I wish I was as brave as yall but I am too worried about making one big order at once. That was my original plan but losing a 400$ order would give me a heart attack lol so im going to keep them small but frequent

• Small and frequent is not good for me. I smoke alot. 1 zip will last a bit until I run out and forget to order more lol.

• @theunleet Im starting to notice that with myself. My two 1/8ths arrived from medmama on friday and im already starting to run out

• edited May 2020

I usually get a zip every 2 1/2 - 3 weeks so I never run out. This time 2 premium zips. I've hoarded a bit and no one to share with. Loving my variety 😍

• My first order ever, as a test, was a halfZ Sunset Sherbet from @medmama. Half zip or more is every order at the least. @maryjanelover11

• @MizterNiceGuy Next order ill probably do a half zip. Still waiting on loud to actually ship the package to the post office only the label has been made so far

• @MizterNiceGuy anyone else notice that? With loud orders it usually ships 2-3 days after the shipping label is made. That has happened every time I've made a loud order. They must be backed up big time with a lot of orders. Im still thinking about the wedding cake and specially that california orange. i miss them legit i wish i grabbed more of each

• @maryjanelover11 I think it's less because Loud is backed up and more because the USPS is behind.

• Everyone saying they are having problems with I.D. and USPS. I'm sure in certain areas they are very behind. Southeast here, ID always working for mail and packages, and mind you I only order from MedMamma. Order yesterday, label today, will ship by weds or thurs as per usual. @medboy Keep up the good work!

• @medboy that would make more sense. USPS has definitely been slower as of late.

• i just scissor grinded a half half bowl of purp kush and blubrry muffins and im at the doors of waynes world once more... Im so damn high i gotta go for a run like this i might get lost lmfao Im so baked. wish me luck yall

• @maryjanelover11 I'm going to be Frank, can I still be Garth? Loool. Expected delivery by friday.. real good time!