Shipping!! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Comments

• I ordered the 19th... still patiently waiting... hurricane due Sunday/Monday... guaranteed to delay it even further. Ugh. :-(

• -ordered/paid on the 23rd
    -usps ID followed along fine but the pack fell off radar somewhere along the way for ~36 hours and arrived 1 day late (today in Ohio)
    -love ya Loud! 🥰

lots of negative variables with shipping nowadays. Mostly air transportation and carrier shortages. I’m thinking living in or near a large city may help grease the slide from point a to b (ie., I have an international airport in town). I’ve not gone past 8-9 total waiting days in the years I’ve been here. Though since the usps “forced internal slowdown” my mail has shifted from morning to evening delivery.

Having said all that I’ll prolly get bit one day now 🤦🏻

Stay lifted Cannalovers!

• ordered on 7/17 and it's gone missing.... hope it shows

• edited August 2020

• Well my order still not in but the Canna Gods have smiled upon me. Walking from office to get a 5 dollar friday smoothie. On tje curb was a black film canister sized thing. Saw a canna leaf and an exclamation point that caution contains thc. Though no way. We dont even have medical flower in this state, just extracts.
    Picked up canister. It was NOT empty. Had about a gram and a half of msk, according to label. Which i guessing was master kush. Very potent and kushy. Thank you to whomever dropped that getting out of car to get smoothie. Made my weekend

• Ground scores rock. I found an eighth on the Nashville strip. Somebody was sad but it wasn’t me. Outdoor music festivals can be a goldmine.

• @funkynugz - I have had 2 ground scores in my time. One in a park where I was picking up trash, I found a cigarette pack, opened it up, and found a nice, little nugget.

Found a joint on the ground in an HEB parking lot. It was a pre-roll looking joint with a crutch.

Enjoy!

• @justaguy my ultimate ground score would be a 20 kilo bale of Jamaican herb washed ashore a private island along with a Victoria’s Secret model carrying a few cases of RAW pre-rolled cones, 100 Bic lighters, an XL bottle of Patron Silver and a bag of fresh limes.

• Ordered from medical jane on friday still no shipping label lol

• @v32Finish true this area will teach you patience and has never failed. As long as others read the rules and stay secure we will always get our meds ;)

• my package hasn't been scanned since 7/28 . waiting and waiting ... i think somebody dropped my package and it's hiding under the bin

• Medical Jane is terribe with their shipping

• Imagine only having 10 orders a day and STILL cant ship them out. What is so hard about this?!

• Figured I’d add my 2 cents since I like seeing what everyone else is going through!

I ordered on 21st. Nothing has ever come up on informed delivery. I used the contact form last week because I received an email requesting payment after I’d paid and worried my order was cancelled by mistake. I was assured it wasn’t cancelled, but still no luck receiving my package.

Tomorrow marks day 14 so fingers crossed!!!

• I got my order in 1 week from Medical Jane. Ordered on a Monday and received the following Monday.

• What shipper? @Tree124

• nothing for me...this has never happened before. hasn't been scanned since 7/28

• This is the first time for me to go a week with no label from mama. Exactly a week today.

• @Five12Man My last 2 orders (reships) from Loud showed up in 4 days to the East Coast

• @Tree124 Hopefully you get it straightened out! I've had a few hiccups with them recently but they've always made it right. Still sucks to have money and weed tied up that long.

• Placed my order on Tues 7/28 from Loud... nothing yet. Fingers crossed for tomorrow and not next week.

• Still waiting from the 22nd good luck on tomorrow

• I ordered 1/2 of Do si dos from loud on the 28th and it arrived on my doorstep in the southeast this morning. It is freaking awesome too!!! too bad its no longer up, i would buy more!

• @jjtn276 I got the exact same thing...that stuff is on another level!

• wife has been getting all her packages but mine has disappeared .

• Took Medama 2 days to make me a label Jane just made mine yesterday which took 4 days and it still hasnt accepted my package LOL

• I’ve yet to have a label made from the 28th by mama. Seems random lately.

• nothing again today... ok MB hope things will be resolved . do you have insurance to cover stuff like this??

• I placed a order Monday it finally showed up on my informed delivery but haven’t moved still no date on when I will get it