Mama labels

2»

Comments

• Hey i am in Nc!

• Seems quite a few of us on the east coast. Not to surprising really.

• NC very conservative. Don’t think they will ever legalize it here. Been down here thirteen years. Never had this trouble getting weed in NY.

• edited August 2020

@Rubygirl816 It's not my cat. I just found a pic of a smiling cat to use instead of the default smiling dog one. I do have 3 cats though. I wouldn't put a pic of them up because I could probably be identified that way with all the pics of my cats on the internet. lol I'm in Durham.

And as far as NC goes, I agree about never legalizing. It'll be federally legal before it's legal here. But at least they have decriminalized it and your life won't be ruined if you get caught.

• @maryjanelover11 I just moved to NC in Feb because my husband's job promoted him. We hate it. Now that Covid hit and we literally moved our lives out here they make his position remote at least until 2022 🤦‍♀️. Our lease is up Feb and we're leaving lol. The scenery is pretty, I've not been impressed with anything else. Some of the rudest fucking people I've met in my life. We're western NC too.

• @FuxLupus There will always be rude people no matter where we go unfortunately. When I go its mostly north or the middle of NC near Raleigh