Mama labels

Anyone else notice or not seeing labels printed? Almost a week since confirmation and still no label printed from mama. Just odd to not even see a label yet.

Comments

• I'm still waiting on a package from her from the 22nd 😣

• edited August 2020

Dam got me beat by a week. Tomorrow will be a week since confirmation for my order. Do you see a label? The reason I ask is I had a label sitting from loud for over a week. Never scanned until hit Jacksonville. Thinking maybe if your seeing a label the Usps is sitting on it.

• I can't get informed delivery at my address unfortunately 😩. Hopefully our stuff just shows up out of nowhere soon lol

• That sucks but then again sometimes checking informed over and over can be just as bad. I’ve ordered from mama a few times and it’s never taken more than a couple days for a label. Thats the only reason I’m a tad concerned.

• USPS seems generally stricken at the moment. One of the symptoms of their distress is the lack of a working informed delivery. For many folks, anyway.

• @medboy I get the post office for sure. Was only concerned as I’ve always had no issue. Tuesday will be two weeks since confirmation so hopefully I will get before then and won’t have to bug you guys.

• Still no label. I have a feeling I get to try out the phrase medicine man always delivers come Tuesday.

• @Bobn218 Is this your first order? I promise you that you will get your package. These folks dont play games they aint snakes. They have shipped every single order I've ever ordered which is like 20 orders or more by now. You are in good hands. Its not medicine mans fault. USPS is acting up.

• edited August 2020

Nah. I’m not to worried. I’ve been around a while ordering. Literally just the first time of having a hic up. No label printed might be a oversight on Their part also.

• @Bobn218 ordered from Med Mama Thursday evening 8/6 and had two labels created yesterday 8/7. Not sure what's up with two labels...I guess it could be two packages. I still don't put much faith in ID...it's too hit or miss but it's nice to know it's moving!

• USPS is the pits, took almost two weeks for a package to go from Chicago to NC. It even went to California on its way here!

• I ordered from loud about the same time as this order from mama. Never got anything until my bud hit Jacksonville outside of a label print in Seattle. Usps is definitely a shit show.

• @Rubygirl816 Its funny because I keep seeing people here from NC yet anytime I go there i never smell weed and I never see people who even look like they would smoke. I guess im going to the wrong areas lol. mostly suburbs that's probably why. I'm thinking in charlotte they prob toke up a lot. same with guilford, greensboro and hi point.

• @maryjanelover11 I’m originally from NY and have been living in NC for thirteen years. Mostly Raleigh, the last four Jacksonville. I have never in my life had such a hard time getting weed like I have here!! I was just telling my hubby that’s it we have to move to a legal state. We have been without for a week now and are at each others throats, lol. So happy I found this site!

• @Rubygirl816 same here NC is a soft ass state It's even hard to find weed. I am there a lot and it's definitely a type of place where weed is not the drug of choice lol

• edited August 2020

@MoonMan5 nah Tuesday is the day I will contact them. Im not to worried to be honest. I’ve ordered from mama quite a few times with zero issues. I honestly think I just slipped through the cracks. I wouldn’t be worried if I was you.

• Look at all the southern states....Fl has medical mj and so does Weezy Anna, otherwise it looks like legalization in the south is just a pipe dream. (pun intended)

• Medmama made my label the same day i bought and its already at the regional center. They ship hella fast depending on the day sometimes

• no kidding.. TX seems impossible (but just the other day i read about dispensaries opening in houston to help Covid victims or something crazy lk that so i don't know )

• @BMan i got my last Medmama order in 4 days compared to usual 6/7 from Loud.. but not sure if that was a fluke or what

• If it wasnt for Sunday the Strawberry Cough should arrive on Monday, but it says Tuesday and i honestly think it will show up Monday anyway. Depends on when it departs the regional facility.

• glad you got some strawberry cough.. it went quick from the site.. i settled for just mother's milk this time.. look forward to hearing how the s. cough is . i think mine has been in pre-shipment for a couple days now, according to USPS anyway but i take that with a grain of salt

• @BMan yeah man, hope that strawberry cough is fire since Medical Joke (Jane) sent you some reggie

• I usually got my orders from both in 6/7 days like clockwork. I’ll be contacting medboy Tuesday I’m sure. Finding quality smoke has been hard since I moved outta the northern tier states. KY,GA at least. Med man made life much easier. Before found this site it had been a couple years since I’ve seen the quality from loud.

• @ChunksEggo8187 LOL thank you im hoping it will be too. I never had it before so im excited to try it foreal. Medical Jane made me feel like i was a freshman in highschool buying reggie for the first time thinking im getting some loud😭😭😭😭

• Most all of our orders take right around a week, "like clockwork." But the ID Gods must be smiling...ordered Thursday evening, label created Friday, scheduled for delivery Tuesday! If it makes it as scheduled this will be one of our quicker deliveries. Still says two packages though...but it was a larger order. ID hasn't worked like this for months! Here's hoping for Tuesday!

• Mine said monday, now says tuesday. If it makes to regional facility today, it may make it to my USPS overnight And be out tomorrow. Bubbas Gift here we come!

• @Sixwaychili hey there! You in NC?

• @Sixwaychili is that your fur baby? Keep trying to change my profile pic and it doesn’t work for some reason