Top Strain in Past 3 Months

Alright Family, here are my top strains I've tried in the past 3 months and the bottoms on my list so far. Lets get engaged and list your tops and bottoms as well.

Tops:
Blueberry Muffin
Jack Herer
Gelato#33
Chem Dawg(got dam)
Purple Panny Dropper
Skywalker
Zkittles

Bottoms:
Blackberry Kush
Dirty Girl
Orange Kush
Alien Fire Kush(more like middle but not what I expected)

Comments

• edited August 2020

Top:
    Miracle Alien Cookies
    GG4
    Chem Dog
    Wedding Cake
    Green Crack

• Ghost ship and herer top my list. Had some premium purple kush from mama but that ghost ship was 🔥.

• Top:
    Xj-13
    Wedding Cake
    Purple Panty Dropper
    Bubba's Gift

Bottom:
    OG
    Orange cake

• Top:
    Galactic Jack (my new favorite strain period lol)
    MAC
    Premium Chem Dawg
    Sundae Driver
    Gelato 33

Bottom:
    Premium Fruit Loops. Think I got a bad batch, but other than that. Idek what to put as bottom 🤣

• I try to do a lot of research and have yet to be disappointed. Last 6 mos.:
    Top: (loved them all!)
    Donkey Butter
    Blueberry Muffins
    Gelato
    Sunset Sherbet
    Skywalker OG
    Grape Ape
    Pure
    Sundae Driver
    Blackberry Kush

Bottom:
    Orange Creamsicle (nothing wrong with it, just not my favorite).

• My tops: (just noticed that i grouped a couple together on the same line, that is really just my own "mental" grouping together.. strains i associate w. each other for whatever reason)

also both these mini-lists will be somewhat in order

Dolato
    Sunset Sherbert
    Wedding Cake & Do-si -dos
    XJ-13 & Green Crack
    Widow

Bottom: (even the bottom ones, some were still decent and OK to smoke, aka "not terrible") :

-Fruity Pebbles
    -Lavender OG (meh)
    -Dirty Girl (i'm mixed on this one bc i love the flavor and the nose.. but it's Soooo fkn harsh)
    -GG4 (this confused me bc this is supposed to be good bud, and premium at that, but mine had NO smell, no flavor, was dry, but then even after re-moisturized w. the boveda this flower was SO bland that idk if i got something wrong or what.. it got me high but also was SUPER harsh. was just a G tho so maybe the problem was transit? idk )

honorable mentions Chemdawg, AFK, Jack Herer

this is just generic, off the cuff, ..probably forgetting or omitting stuff. but yeah that's my general feelings; i was surprised to see the blackberry kush on someone's Bottom list, for me it's mid-tier at worst, but i also feel i haven't spent enough time w. the blackberry, master kush, or space queen to give honest placements for them.

overall i've been very happy!!!

• edited August 2020

Tops: ChemDawg
    MAC
    Alien OG
    Space Candy
    GG4
    Grape Ape
    Sundae Driver
    Grapefruit Kush
    Gelato #33
    Blueberry Muffin
    Master Kush
    AFK
    XJ-13

Bottom: GH Skywalker OG (not very potent), Outdoor OG Kush

Waiting On- Premium MK and The current indoor Green Crack

• Dude are you crazy that orange kush is amazing. Some of the tastiest smoke I’ve ever had. Blackberry is pretty good too but not much smell

• Tops: Mac, orange kush, chemdawg

Bottom: BlackBerry (good but no smell) , Xj-13 ( Good but no taste)

• Top of the top is Gelato #33 and MAC
    Everything else is great besides GH Fruity Pebbles

• It just goes to show you everyone is different. This site has everyone so spoiled, it's kinda funny. (I am the same) A year ago before I found this place I would have been happy with any of the strains. Now I find myself choosy, lol.

• Relatively new. So far I have really enjoyed everything I have ordered (Space Queen, XJ13, Jack Herer, Blackberry) other than one that really did nothing for me (Pink Champagne). Have Bubba Kush on the way.

• edited August 2020

@Rockafire - Hell, I never even knew there were different strains! I just bought weed from my "guy." And I haven't tried anything I didn't like. Jach Herer definitely 1.