Sour Cherry

Here's a little more info I dug up on the strain
The full name is Sour Cherry Sherbet
It's a cross of Sunset Sherbet and Laughing Gas.

https://www.canncentral.com/strain/sour-cherry-sherbert

Comments

• edited September 2020

I was looking at the Sour Cherry. Are you sure it's not just Sour Cherry? Sour Cherry is a West coast 50/50 hybrid cross of Sage-n-Sour and Buddha's Sister. Actually, it looks like MedMama lifted parts of the menu description directly from Allbud. I've never tried it, looks interesting, but any description that includes possible paranoia means a strain I generally avoid.

• @TheProfessor That's quite possible I'd imagine being it's a west coast hybrid.
    I'll find out next week when I receive my order, lol

• @MigraineWarrior79 in any case, I hope it's good medicine for you!

• @TheProfessor Thank you very much! šŸ˜‰

• Received this today!
    And it's exactly up to the description on allbud down to that rotten fruit stank, haha.

I'll smoke some tomorrow fresh since I went straight for the SFV OG crumble wax, then the lemon pound cake.

From reading the genetics on it, chances are I'm going to like this when I smoke it up.

• https://i.imgur.com/kGc6hO7.jpg

The nugs are a bit dry, but I have a Boot 62% pack chillin with them.

I find this strain leans more sativa, which is probably from the SAGE genetics in there. No anxiety, or paranoia so far.

I woke this morning with a horrible migraine, and smoked a bowl. It's still there, but more tolerable, so this is a winner in my book.

• I just got some, so far Iā€™m pleased, not too strong but pleasant, a good chill bud. Not too heavy but enjoyable, thanks med mama!

• I'm happy. Good bud for the price. Very mellow high. I can hang out at the pub and have a few brews but not feel tired. BTW ordered on 9/15 delivered to East Coast 9/19.

• I am waiting on the sour cherry now, wasnt too sure about it, this makes me feel better reading the reviews here, thanks!

• I have 1 nug left of this, and it's the biggest of my offering, about 2 grams. I'm major sadface about it.
    I definitely enjoyed it as well as those I've shared with.