How to ask for freebies?

I know this is a dumb question but how should I ask for freebies and what options are usually available? I'm ordering the gumdrops for the second time and I want to know what I should request.

Comments

• edited November 2020

Joint, edible. I've even had a freebie half gram of shatter once.
    I always just say "freebie is up to shipper, thank you very much"
    Never had an order without one

• I just text "joint" in the comment section

• Yep me to i put (Joint for freebee please) works 99% of the time for me.

• I usually ask for flower freebie your choice thank you. Very rarley i get an edible. Have gotten strain specific and sugar trim joints. Big and small. Half and gram flower samples from greenhouse to premium.

• Thanks for the replies, I'll do this on my next order

• Please sir may I have sum moorah

• MORE.... You want MORE πŸ˜‚

• I just ordered again and this is how I ask for a joint. Mimosa joint please. I love you!

• when it was warm here in Louisiana, I would just tell them in the comments "Please send a freebee joint, worried about heat" but now I just put "Any freebee would be welcomed". Havent been disappointed yet. It's a great way to find new products or strains that ive never had and may like but don't want to purchase immediately for fear of how I react to it or what not.

• Do freebies come with anything you order including vapes?

• I have only ordered flower, but it wouldn't hurt to include a similar message in the comments section for a vapes order

• @DudleyDiccle
    Freebies come with everything, darlin

• Tell them a good joke first 🀣

• Got my package today from medmom all I got was my flower no freebie.dont guess she's doing freebies anymore!

• I forgot to specify and didn't get one this time but have on just about every other

• I rarely put anything in the comments section, unless I'm requesting a split, but we usually get freebies from both shippers; a joint, cookie, gummy, and sometimes nothing. Got lucky today and received two freebie joints of Space Candy with my Loud order!

• @Kayla I'm thinking the same thing. I haven't gotten a freebie with my last 3 mama orders

• If I am ordering two different items from the same shipper, would you recommend making two different orders so that I get two freebies or would that mess up the system and increase the chances of a complication?

• @DudleyDiccle Me personally, with how backed up everything is, im trying to combine as many orders as possible, a tad less work for everyone here at medicine man. Seems like not many people are doing that. I see a lot of people placing 3+ orders a week which is kinda crazy to me. The more orders the more time it takes them to process. Same with USPS. Will my one or two packages less a month make a difference? Not likely, but if more people jumped on board maybe it would help processing times before it gets into the USPS hands.

• Heck the way shipping is we are lucky to get what we pay for little alone a freebie

• I just write "any available freebie" or "edible freebie" if I'm feeling particularly frisky. This green Friday business messed everyone up I guess because Med Mama labeled my freebie but not the 8 vape refills I ordered πŸ™„

• I always leave it blank haha, only a handful of times I didnt get one sent. Im just happy this website is a thing and I can supplement my small grow with other strains

• @Essy0522 its possible they werent split. I just got my refills from black friday and they were the same. I only ordered 2- not 8 but its possible they were so slammed and only gave 1st choice to speed up orders.

• @nefgreen it's possible but even though which one? Lol I ordered 2 of 4 different strains and the label just said "8 pcs"

• @Essy0522 hah...oh dear😬

• Please and thank you always helps... πŸ˜‰