Shrooms and MedMan

1235»

Comments

• I just ate a 4 gram shroom and peanut butter sandwich for breakfast. I’m now about to smoke a bowl of chocolate chip and let it kick on in

• I came back to smoke another bowl

• edited November 2020

@Highguy pretty nice?! I got a sample of the triple chocolate chip, and it’s so crazy the difference between outdoor and primo...

• @Fastguy199 this is my favorite off of this site so far. Im coming down off a Taj Mahal journey right now and the chocolate chip has been a nice traveling companion

• @Fastguy199 thanks for the reviewew

• I just pulled the trigger on half o to split with a friend. Been about 10yrs since I’ve ate shrooms. Think ima start off with 3g and take the trip down the rabbit hole

• @Highguy that is awesome to hear, I plan on doing a bit of a camping trip myself this weekend. For the first time ever!! Extremely excited as I’ll be tent camping with my wife/ working on building our cabin on our land this weekend...

@DudleyDiccle anytime!

• The Taj Mahal is potent 💫💥

• Don't forget that there was a holiday this week so mail was off for a day so im sure they are behind

• For the love of God please Don't get the mushroom candy! Nothing put honey and the size of a jolly rancher. Completely disappointed, I ordered Taj as well and it's night and day. Im gonna post a pic of it. @medman is this a joke or a sample of shroom candy because yeah...The honey is what causes it to weigh the 1/8 amount making it hard to dose. Lesson learned.

• Got candy mushrooms too. Disappointed in this product.Ate half of the quarter I got, slight 10 minute buzz,bummed out over this, can't afford to waste money like this. Have another supplier which I will be using .

• I and a few others had the same experience with the candy @tdk329. I think a main issue is that the honey is what's making up a lot of the weight of the bag, so there isn't nearly as just of the actual shrooms as perceived when buying it. I've seen many reviews that the regular ones are very potent! I ordered some myself after my disappointment with the candy, but they're not here yet.

• Has anyone had any trouble with nausea or stomach pain after taking them? I’ve got a bit of a history of having some occasional nausea, and I certainly wouldn’t want it to ruin my trip. I’ve also never tried psilocybin, if that matters.

• @liarliar03 if u puke, it’s a good sign or usually is. When I used to roll and eat shrooms, if I threw up, I knew it was bout to be on. I’m glad I didn’t get the candy but I wanna try the pills.

• I got an 8th of the shroom candy, and since it's such a small amount, and I was planning to share with the Popa, I just ended up gifting it to one of my cousins.

I ended up ordering a quarter of the Taj Mahal shroomies, and then NEXT weekend we're going to venture into nature & trip.

Hopefully, I'll at least get euphoria being I'm on Prozac & Trazodone (8 yrs), but I'll still take it easy being I'm a shroom virgin and all, hence taking Dad along "for the trip".

• Also glad I didn't get the candy. As others said, you can always candy your own shrooms. These things are awesome :) I'm on my 3.5 gram trip right now. Normal nausea, no puking. Still a very intense trip without the surge of awesomeness that comes after vomiting.

• If anyone is having issues with the candy, please reach out through the contact form on the website. I'm definitely paying attention.

• Thanks for that. You guys are pretty good!

• @medboy Just sent you guys a complaint through the contact form.

• edited November 2020

We're going to offer a replacement of fresh shrooms or coupon code for anyone who did not have a positive experience with them.

• Oh thanks! We didn’t dig the candy

• Thank you so much @medman !

• Thanks MM I'm a little past my prime for bending my mind too much but a couple of grams was a great little fall treat . I ordered a half an oz for new year's and the first snowstorm of the year. Vacuum sealed these will be at my beck and call for a while .

• Just an fyi that we lowered the price quite a bit on the candy. The honey was weighing it down quite a bit. And also we updated the description.

• I didn’t hate the candy. Kinda tasted good to me

• Im so happy to see medman offering these again and lots of positive experiences