Promo Codes

does anyone know when theyll be sending out promo Codes this year. I'm saving up and itd be nice to know how much time I got to save up. thanks!! @medboy @medman @medicineman @LoudnCo

Comments

• Newbie here. Tell me more about this promo code I need to be saving up for.

• Around the holidays. Most of the time just after thanksgiving

• I’ve had 1 for over 5 months Medman gave me for a order I didn’t receive and it still won’t take it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• edited November 2020

@Sweettea they usually have a holiday sale. Last year they had two , one at Thanksgiving and one at Christmas and I think it was 20% but I'm old , bipolar and have PTSD and ADHD so I could be imaging all of this :smiley: I have no idea about this year but save for Thanksgiving?

• WDEgkj - Send an email through the site form with more info, I'd be happy to take a look. -MB

• @medboy i did and thanks man

• So whats up with the holiday discount code? Possible date?

• Says to use “greenfriday” code for 10% off but as of 1:00am Friday EST it’s throwing an error message. I’ve gotten this issue in the past with a custom code medboy sent me and just gave up on it.

Error:This code is not valid, or your code does not match the ZIP we have on file. If your address has changed please contact us.

• Working now 👍

• Appreciate the code @medman and @medboy finally got some stuff together, missed out on couple been eyeing but hey whatcha gonna do, still pleased with my haul lol

• Does anyone have any idea how long this code is good for is it today only or a little longer

• I assumed just a day soo was flying round and scrambling to get something together within budget lol

• Crap....did I miss it? Where was it posted?

• The code was posted at the top of the forum and was only good for "Green Friday".

• @medboy @medman what happened to the 10% off for people on disability it's always worked till my last order 3 weeks ago!

• Hi @Kayla, we removed the discount code and instead lowered our prices at that time.

• What discounts do you guys offer? @medboy