Blackberry kush 🌚 🍇

edited November 2020 in Product Reviews

Is 🔥🔥
Gorgeous looks smell, taste.
Awesome all around.
Great indica.

I have frankenstein, cement shoes and miracle whip to compare it to.

More to come and pics when able.

Comments

• Love the whip, got a single nug left been nursing lol, hoping they caught my request and getting some BlackBerry today, if not I'll be trying some fruit punch I guess

• @Joha they are beautiful...glad I have a whole jar of them! 😎

• Damn looks really similar to the fruit punch got today , see if I can figure posting a pic but some similarity but can definitely tell different strains

• Beautiful nugs!

• edited November 2020

@LoudnCo any chance you can get more of this? Ordered a split asking for this but got all Cali-O..❤️ that btw so I’m happy there..just missed out on BK twice now 😕..not one that comes around often.

• @LoudnCo are you guys not splitting items anymore? I didn’t mind myself getting all of BlackBerry kush, but we miss out on either items and maybe would order differently, if we know your not splitting. Otherwise I think more attention could be paid to the comments section please. I know this is the second time this happen to me.

• Seconded @Rubygirl816. Whatever the policy is, I'll work with it. I didn't think splits had been cancelled.

• I think someone just isn’t paying attention to the comments. Loud split my last order, received Monday, as requested.

• And I shouldn’t say just @LoudnCo, @medmama didn’t split my last order with them either. Like @georgetirebiter said, whatever the policy, I can work with it. But @TheProfessor your probably right, the comments section was just overlooked.

• @Rubygirl816, Medmama split my last order as requested thankfully, just got my purple punch and triple chocolate chip. Can’t say it didn’t hurt to use all uppercase and say please like 5 times! LOL or maybe that’s some of my OCD talking? In any case I’m happy it was honored as the last couple (Loud & MM) were not. I also feel it’s a quality control issue with the shippers. With so much volume they are doing for us all I can’t really complain about getting incorrect “illicit” substances through the mail but I might grumble a little!
    Alas, if only funds were unlimited...

• @Rubygirl816 we are still doing splits. We are human and make mistakes but it could also be an issue with inventory or it could be that it was a very high volume day and we were just trying to fullfill and get all the orders out. I will speak to my staff about it regardless.

• Im having trouble reviewing this one

Im an indica connoisseur. Its all i smoke. This strain is fine but I wouldn’t buy it again. It’s hard to say why.

Maybe it’s got a hint of sativa?
    Maybe I just like Frankenstein so much that everything else i have feels meh right now?
    Maybe its just me.

There are many indicas that i fall in love with. This just isn’t one of them.

That said it really is an awesome strain, its just not my favorite. I found some of my favorite strains ever this year, so the bar is set pretty high.

• @LoudnCo no big deal, figured it was just overlooked, thanks so much for everything you all do!! Shit happens, it’s all good!