New Indoor Strains-LoudnCo

2»

Comments

• Telling ya I was definitely not upset with that papaya punch when opened it, really excited to delve into it here in a min in the name of science of course🤣

• Musta not got email in time, ended up getting fruity P, haven't finished opening but looks decent thru vacuum bag and excited to experiment lol

• @Vapedad78 I'm sure that the Fruit Punch will be great! The reviews from this last batch of Loud's indoor strains have been excellent all around...and now they're almost gone.

• @TheProfessor yes I'm definitely not upset with it, it's actually some the prettiest most potent stuff I've recieved I think, mean did eat that sample cookie had forgotten bout too but could definitely tell that FP kicked right in the dome

• I've gotten a couple batches of Loud's Lodi Dodi now, and this batch that was just on the site is the best batch yet. Very impressed. Props to the grower, and thanks for the beautiful product @LoudnCo !

• Yes!! I got my 2oz split with Mendo Breath and California Orange! I'm very excited and thankful for this site. Thank you @LoudnCo for honoring the split. Both look amazing and never had either one!. Reviews/Pictures soon. Great weekend indeed. Wishing everyone a great week and a happy holiday!

• Loved the mendo breath would love to see some of that come back!

• Can’t wait to get my hands on that chemdawg !!

• Well was hoping they would re up over the weekend. Been waiting to order. If nothing new by this afternoon may just pull trigger on whats available

• @SpongePail go look now. Feels like déjà vu

• Never fails🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤣

• right?! @Vapedad78.. thanks @LoudnCo for bring back the BK! Ordered a split of this and Mendo..really hoping the split goes through🤞🏼

• Lol had wanted the bk last time and accidentally grabbed fruit punch but pleasantly surprised the fp was absolutely bangin, still woulda liked some bk but also looking forward to finally try a frankin strain 🤣

• @nefgreen . Funny how that works lol. Anyway went with mamas discount aa kush. Love me the kushes

• I often wonder if they don’t pull some strains off once the flood gate opens.

• @superman38NC your going to love the mendo breath. Great smelling, nice head high, but didn’t make us glued to the couch! I’m having hard time deciding wether to get more mendo or order the banana zkittlez and banana fruit punch. Might just have to squeeze the three of them out somehow. Waiting for hubby to put money in bank so I can order.

• Thx! @Rubygirl816 Hoping I get the split..i need a good nighttime strain like the BK since my Sunset Sherbert ran out..but that Mendo sounds 🔥

• The chemdawg is fantastic. Definitely a hard hitter and well balanced. My first time ever to experience this strain. It’s quickly becoming one my favorite strains.