New Customer Help

Comments

• Heck yeah! congrats @OzBaxter .. lol i always like to read new people and how they get excited over their first order; it reminds me of how giddy i was when I got my first order (XJ-13) . i was so happy!

definitely curious about the sour grape, and i just ordered some sunset sherbet . the Tasty Waves.... if i am being totally honest, I ordered this, and when I first got it, i was a bit disappointed. It was a little mild in the aroma/nose for me - i like really strong smelling, complex flowers with banging terp profiles.. but after about 3-4 days in a jar with a boveda, it really came into its own.. now I'm rather happy i have it.

it's not a daily driver, and it has a slight burn to it on the inhale (you know, sometimes a strain will make your mouth or your tongue go a bit numb and has a bit of a burn to it) .. but otherwise, i really like the smooth, slightly fruity, slightly floral profile of it. It has alot of nuance. i can see some people being disappointed like i was, so i would just say if you receive the tasty waves and you aren't floored, give it a chance! give it a little time :)

happy holidays & burn one for me! lol

SC

• @OzBaxter

Enjoy yourself!! Sounds like you have some winners coming your way. I haven't tried Sour Grape, nor Tasty Waves, so I'll be looking forward to what your take is with them. 😉

And, you can never go wrong with Sunset Sherbet!

• @OzBaxter great choices!!! I placed an order yesterday not knowing all these goodies were going to appear today. So just got a half of the sunset, but definitely going back for the sour grape real soon! Hopefully will still be there in a few days.

• Every time I see someone say tasty waves it reminds me of Jeff Spicoli 😄

• edited November 2020

@nefgreen
    Me too! 😄
    I posted a vid from YouTube on the original thread of Tasty waves. 😉

https://medicinemanonline.com/discussion/1979/tasty-waves

• @MigraineWarrior79 hope you're feeling well, i didn't realize until i read your other post that you just had surgery!! wish you a speedy recovery !! :)

• @v32Finish

Thank you, fam!

It was originally going to be the 8th, but I couldn't handle it anymore, so for my last appointment doc checked the schedule & there was an opening for this Monday.

I jumped on it. 😉

• Wow @OzBaxter welcome to the group :) Your initial questions were some of the best ive seen and written in a totally honest way. Awesome to hear and enjoy :D

• @MigraineWarrior79 I didnt see that post. That is hilarious😝
    Great movie...been a while since I have watched it

• edited November 2020

So I placed my second order on Wednesday 25th, day before Thanksgiving. Hope I see a label on Monday. I'm sure the mail will take forever this time of year

• I placed an order Wednesday and I sure as hell hope I’m not waiting until Monday for a label! Should have been yesterday, hoping it shows up tonight

• I imagine with the holidays that the Post Office isn't scanning or flowing the way they should be

• @Rubygirl816 had a label made since Wednesday and it finally "moved" this morning. My Informed Delivery is going crazy now and I have been using it since it came out years ago. They are not even scanning alot of my mail now.

• I'm still in label status, but that didn't pop up until 10:30est last night, so I imagine it will update again tonight

• Got one hasn't updated in transit in 2 days and 2 haven't moved since 24th at all and new one created earlier but should still be another at least I'm not seeing yet, definitely didn't plan well enough this time but is what it is hopefully start showing up soon

• My last two medmama orders were never scanned once they left CA. Not until they went out for delivery here locally. Waiting on my loud order now to start moving. Still hasn’t as of this morning

• Yeah it’s weird because I placed an order almost 7 days ago now and all I have is a label. This is my first order from Loud. Med Mama sent my first order in four days. So I guess this is what you guys are talking about when you say how slow they become. Is this just a Loud thing or is this just circumstantial you think?

• Loud and medmama both swear there orders are out the door in 48 hrs and claim its all usps i have seen that both are having issue plus there has been a huge influx of new ppl here and everyone is slamming the orders in some stuff does not even make it a day before its gone.i think there is way to many ppl now and th issues are only starting.

• Ah gotcha! Well I mean if I get flower sent to my house, I can’t really complain. I think I got spoiled by how quick my first order came. And given this time of year, I can see where USPS becomes a hassle too. Just dry and impatient lol 😉

• I think its a USPS thing. Labels dont get updated all the time...I just shipped something to someone and the tracking only showed that I printed it for 2 days after it was already in its way so yes I believe them when they say the orders are going out the door at the usual pace.

• Okay...so if my label showed up late Friday night, then there is a remote chance it is on the way and I might get it today or tomorrow then. That would be nice. Been dry for a week now. Not sure my poor wife can handle me much longer in this state... 😜

• @OzBaxter yes its possible. Last order of flower from loud was placed on friday the 20th and I got it the wednesday before thanksgiving. Im in the state they make a lot of memes about😝😝 so Im pretty far from loud.

• I have a friend that orders from a different site. They closed their site to new customers because it was getting too big and they couldn’t handle the amount of orders and they were worried about flagging authorities

• @nefgreen Man that would be amazing if it happens. Like I said my last order came within about four days from the time I paid and that was right before Thanksgiving as well

• @cmweems1964 yeah figured at some point too many new influx would bottle neck stuff

• things started getting off with the addition of the samples and got worse during covid

• Hmmm I cannot connect to the main site. Maybe that means it is being restocked?

• site down happens from time to time hoping its for a reload of product

• I have never seen the flower this bare

• OzBaxter had one a few weeks ago 3 days door to door and i am in NC