New Customer Help

13»

Comments

• @cmweems1964 My first order was from MedMama and it was here in four days or less. This time I tried Loud, and it's been in Label status for seven days. I think I know who to pick next time (if there is a next time)

• Dont let that throw you off loud i have had nothing but the best flower from loud and washington state is horrible when it comes to usps so it may be not all be louds fault

• Site issues should be permanently resolved. New product up for Med Ma and some stuff coming from Loud shortly. :)
    MB

• ohhh I hope maybe some outdoor

• Day 10...... :neutral:

• @OzBaxter day 10 from who?

• @Kayla Ten days since I ordered from Loud and it's still sitting out there in the mail-ether. ;)

• @OzBaxter O no I placed a order early yesterday morning hope I dont have any trouble with @LoudnCo I dont have a label created yet but I think its Saturday is why

• @Kayla I honestly don't think it matters who it's from. I think it's the mail, not them. I ordered mine the day before Thanksgiving, so there is also that delay from them taking the holiday off. So I think that with the universal mail delay we are seeing at the moment is the true culprit. Either way, I am PRAYING it gets here Monday, at least. Otherwise, by Wed 9th I'll be contacting the Medboy for some help.

• @OzBaxter definitely some major slow downs with USPS including missed arrival scans...my package hit the local hub yesterday the day it was supposed to be delivered and never made it out for delivery. Its out today though!!
    I hope you get your stuff soon too!
    I have other non med packages that are also missing their scheduled dates. Order early folks! ✌💚

• My package is sitting at the distribution center an hour from here since yesterday morning and was supposed to be here today, nope not today. So pissed off. I know many others in same boat with late packages and missing packages. USPS is a disgrace.

• Yeah, I guess my next hope will be Monday...

• Oh yes and only to get worse i have 3 out now one for today but now late and two monday in transit wonder if all three show up sometime Jan 2021🤪

• Where does Med Jane Ship from? I've ordered from?

• @cmweems1964 did any of yours arrive yet ?

• Nope nothing moved today