Recovery Recommendations

Hey fam-

My back surgery was moved up to today!

I'm in my room recovering currently, and I'm going to my parents home tomorrow for recovery.

I need to order something, so I'm asking out of the indica flower and concentrate, what do you all recommended?

Thank you all in advance!
πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ˜»

Β«1

Comments

• Just ordered some master kush
    Feel free to drop other recommendations to me as I'm putting in another order when I get home.

I was just given an injection for pain.
    ✌

• Wanted to recommend something but basically everything I could is gone now unfortunately, fingers crossed for speedy recovery and happy medicating

• @Vapedad78
    No biggie, homie!

Thank you for the well wishes!

Can't wait to go home and get off this pain med they have me on. Ugh

Nausea from hell

• I think the MK will be β€œreal nice” πŸ‘Œ

• @MigraineWarrior79 i had back surgery about ten years ago, maybe more. Had herniated disc at L5-S1 which had it sitting right on my sciatic nerve 😰. Best thing I ever did was have surgery. No more consistent pain. Hope your feeling better!

• @MoonMan5
    Thank you, famπŸ’š
    I'm doing ok, mostly sore

@Rubygirl816
    I had a disectcomy located at the exact position L5-S1! The EXACT reason as you, fam! So far, no more shootin pain down my legs, just soreness like I mentioned above.

I have a script for norco that I'm not filling.

• @MigraineWarrior79 I don’t have any suggestions for pain, but I just wanted to say I wish you a speedy recovery.

Also, I have worked in the pharmaceutical industry going on 16 years now and I think you are making the best decision possible not filling the Norco Rx. I know many people that became addicted after surgeries and it is heartbreaking. I live in a completely illegal state in the South with no bordering legal states and I firmly believe that is why my state has so much pain pill abuse. I have had pain management doctors tell me they hate to do it but have to dismiss patients who test positive for marijuana, even though they know it is helping their pain. Hang in there and tough through it, you got this!! I wonder if edibles would helpful during this time since they typically have a longer lasting effect?

Sending positive healing energy your way!

• The way docs push those pain meds @MigraineWarrior79 is unbelievable. Every time I went to doc he would argue with me to take the pain pills. I must have told him hundred times, I used to be a heroin addict, I cannot take any pain meds. They don’t care. Woke up with a morphine drip and just about lost my mind, after my surgery. Ripped it out of my arm, I was so livid. I took Motrin when I got home and it was fine, along with some good bud! I buried my sister and brother from pills and dope. I was the only one that said enough is enough. Been smoking bud since. All I know is the little bit of pain AFTER, the surgery was far better than the pain BEFORE surgery!!! I could have danced out of that hospital. I have some pain now, like when it’s going to rain or snow, and the cold makes me achey too, but again, much better, after surgery, than before! Take it easy my friend, it gets so much better!!!

• @Kris10
    @Rubygirl816

I was an addict, myself, and it's definitely in my medical chart, so to have my own doc push this shit on me, I'm definitely angered about it.

I get it in some ways because this state, Louisiana, is barely mmj legal. It's mainly CBD that's legal, but hopefully one day it'll be federal. So, I guess they figured "we have to give her SOMETHING" neverminding that I'm a badass and will tough it out with nothing if I have to, lol.

So far, I've taken a couple of ventures out to the parentals yard, and it's so great to not feel shootin pain down my legs anymore!

Thank you for the well wishes, famπŸ’šπŸ’¨

• I have seen first hand the way doctors will push a medication they get incentives for over one that may be a better tried and true fit that has worked before. Saw this in mental health first hand with a POS psychiatrist. out of all the fields to play with peoples bodies and minds. I swear these quacks should be made to wear their patches with their sponsors(pushers) just like nascar drivers wear.
    @MigraineWarrior79 I wish you the best possible recovery no matter what you are or arent on just be weary of these quacks.

• Thank you @nefgreen
    I appreciate you! πŸ’š

• Hey MW you know my heart is with you and I have experienced what you're going through so good luck and Gods grace.

• @MNTDWLER

Thank you, my friend!

Doing better today (or it could be the hash haha).
    I hope you're doing well. πŸ’š

• Better thanks to you. Again 2a.m. did mendo breath hash last night though I'm not much on the taste. Tonight my favorite early a.m dab Mowie Wowie live resin. In a few minutes my pain will ease a bit and I'll try to find a movie. You are a true inspiration my friend keep up the fight.

• Wishing you a speedy recovery @MigraineWarrior79

• @MNTDWLER

What did you end up watching? I've been rewatching The Duke boys, lol. The original series, and not the movie remake The Dukes of Hazzard on my Amazon stick through the imdbtv app. πŸ’š
    Always keep fighting, my friend

@MizterNiceGuy

Thank you, fam!!

• I've been binge watching Shameless a guilty pleasure lol "Frank the plank" been there just to ease the pain lol. Watched Little Big Man right after the 2a.m dabs I suggest that movie for anyone feeling bad about their lives Jack Crabbe will make you feel better.

• It is one of my favorite feel better films "Your Killing Me Smalls " #2 isn't even close to the first but Sandlot makes me laugh every time I see it.

• @MNTDWLER man had wanted to grab some that wowie, how's it compared to say jack frost or trying to think of any other live res gotten here besides hindu kush which wish had some more, great earthy flavor and effects on point

• @MNTDWLER

Shameless cracks me up everytime I watch through it especially Frank with all his antics!

The Sandlot I watched every single day in the summer while growing up, and I can watch it now, and it'll still make me laugh with the legend of The Beast.

Little Big Man is also great.

πŸ’š

• edited December 2020

@medmama @LoudnCo (I know you're off until the 7th just putting in a request, lol)

I hope you have a reup coming soon as I have an upcoming shoulder surgery Jan 7, and really want some good indica flower to assist with pain and soreness. πŸ’šπŸ’¨β„

• How's your back doing? Maybe you can use CBD salve here and add some DMSO?

• edited January 2021

My back is doing great! I'm so glad I decided to just do the surgery. Thanks for asking and thanks for the tip on CBD salve. I'll check into it
    @MikeyC

• @MigraineWarrior79 it was the best thing I did, have the surgery! I’m so glad your doing good after yours, I know you feel the same. Happy New Year!

• edited January 2021

So glad everyone's here and doing well on this new year's day. So happy for our Warrior. my best wishes go out to everyone facing surgeries this year. Nothing but love and blessings. Mntdwler

• edited January 2021

@Rubygirl816 @MNTDWLER

Happy New Year friends!! πŸ’šπŸ’¨

Surgery sucks, but in the big picture it's so worth it.
    I'm hoping for excellent results with my shoulder as well.

This is an injury dating back to 2004 when I totaled my 1st car drunk like an idiot. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Those who pray, please keep my mother in your prayers.
    She had a routine gallbladder removal today, and the surgeon saw her liver is covered in cirrhosis!

He did a biopsy on her liver, and tested her for Hep C (my father has is even though the virus is absent from his body. He underwent treatment for it 10 yrs ago).

Let's pray for a miracle that the cirrhosis starts to leave her body!

Thanks fam!πŸ’¨πŸ’š

• edited March 2021

She will be in my prayers @MigraineWarrior79

• @Rubygirl816

Thank you, sis! How are you feeling/getting around?

Β«1