All shippers meeting limits

It concerns me greatly that there are so many new ppl on this site now that the shippers are meeting there limits almost daily!!!!!

Comments

• Could it also be multiple orders from the same people?

• It would be great if people could plan in advance and place larger orders less often. I totally get wanting to try every strain, but anything that can be done to reduce the number of orders would help. I mean they're reaching their limit almost within an hour of the reset? I'd hate to think that this becomes the new normal because I cannot order between 9 and 10 am EST and I'm sure others are in the same predicament.

• Damn yeah that's crazy was possibly gonna order today but guess that's out

• Im sure medman is busy but a new shipper....say from Oregon maybe...would certainly help😁😁😁😁
    Sad I wasnt here for med love.
    While Im not really trying to judge anyone I will say its a little shocking when I see people on here say they have like 5 orders in transit😬

• That's because some get split into multiple boxes for some reason instead of 1 and order from more than 1 vendor at a time makes packages add up, I placed 2 orders and waiting on 5 boxes

• @Vapedad78 @Sixwaychili loud is back up if your ordering

• I’m sure the delays with the holidays are also making people order a lot right now too

• I did splurge a little myself...with my order thats supposed to arrive today I should be set til the new year. I decided to say fuggit and treat myself since my trip to Oregon is canned now😐. I hope I get the romulan... my back hurts lol.

• I sure hope it changes soon. Maybe give select few a login to order or something.

• cmon guys it's not that big of a deal I'm glad they're selling out it means they're making money and will be around for awhile

• Yeah mine too constantly, from multiple torn lumbar disc gel seeping out hitting raw nerve causing sciatica and chronic neuropathy pain

• edited December 2020

And who would make the decision of the select few to order. I don’t think that’s fair. Neither is saying we should try and make large orders. Some people don’t have large amounts of money to spend. At least I don’t. I never know when I will have extra to spend especially now in these times. And by the way, all shippers are up again to order from, if you all want to order

• @Vapedad78 are you able to have surgery on your back?

• I had a herniated disc at l5-s1 which sat right on my sciatic nerve. It was a MFer. I tried meds, cortisone shots, chiropractor and then finally surgery. It was the best thing I ever did!

• No looked at artificial disc replacement but FDA won't approve multiple levels and said I'm still way to young to consider fusion or anything, tried talking into implanting nerve stimulator or pain pump which neither sounded appealing

• @Rubygirl816 yeah I'm l3-4 l4-5 and l5-s1 annular tears, you ain't lying it's a mofo lol

• I hear ya, I honest to God would not wish it on my worst enemy. I’m sorry your going through it!!

• I order less so I can buy more variety I order 3-5 times a week bc they're always updating menu and until they put a cap on how many times I can order I will continue to do so bc I like having variety

• @Rubygirl816 the ones that order consistently all the time.... It was just stoned thought

• I order twice a week and never more than an oz because I lost a large order a while back and 150 is a lot better to swallow than 640

• @Vapedad78 @Rubygirl816 damn yalls back issues make me feel bad for even mentioning it as I probably dont have a real injury(hope so) just sore and tense from working too much.
    I hope yall are getting the romulan too. I usually dont read too much into effects but the romulan sounds like some good relief and I have seen enough review s or descriptions saying the same effects for pain or nerve issues.

• edited December 2020

Everything going out of stock so fast. Hope the OG Kush and Jack Herer refills get restocked. Had bought the Bitcoin but by the time it processed to my wallet it was off the site

• I'm trying @LoudnCo for the first time.i hope they impress me with quality and shipping times.they say they always use priority mail.Hope I made a great choice.medmama came within a week and that was around Thanksgiving (not priority) and the wedding cake was pretty awesome. I'm trying Tropicana from loud sounds yummy . I've noticed they have been meeting their limit alot latley.i think is was were they had no stock for a few days. HOPE EVERYONE GETS THEIR MEDS FOR THEIR BACK QUICKLY I KNOW THE FEELING WITH BACK ISSUES..

KEEP PUFFING AND STAY SAFE.MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL

• @StonedNinjaHippie no worries I get it! Just want everyone to be able to get what they need is all. Thanks @nefgreen at least I was able to have surgery so it only bothers me when it’s cold or when we are having rain, but not as bad as before the surgery for sure! I feel bad for @Vapedad78 not being able to have the same relief I was able to get.

• edited December 2020

What about allowing orders from people with a last name A-M on only certain days and the same for N-Z but on different days and capping order totals at $x.xx that way there is enough to go around but at least 240 because I really wanna try those shrooms. Lol. Whomever said stoned people are unmotivated & lazy are liars. It took very little effort on my part to come up with the aforementioned idea.

• or we could just keep it like it is I mean if they have to many orders and go off just wait a couple hours and they'll be back on you guys are overthinking and reaching a bit

• Lmao order limit focus group and none of us work for medman.😝😝😝

• LOL idk who it was, but i'm in the camp of whoever said its nbd and theyre probably banking rt now.. i mean.. if you personally want to make larger orders to try to contribute to lessening the total orders, more power to ya, (i do try to do this also, but sometimes isn't feasible.. if i'm planning to buy more than one thing, i do make the attempt to get it all at once, even if it means moving stuff around or whatever) .. however, i don't think we can expect that from others. i do get it tho..

either way, . . minor inconvenience at most if I can't order for, what.. a couple hours? at most? a day, maybe? idk.. doesn't bother me. & i definitely don't see a problem with having multiple boxes out there. within reason.

last thing i'll say is that i agree with @Rubygirl816 post 100% (omg sorry bout your back too!) and also @Zackarrry most recent post . . not a shot at anyone else, i just don't think it's that big of a deal. :) those are just the posts that stuck out for me

• Appreciate y'all, I've always been on the fence with surgery anyway @Rubygirl816 heard both ways so had me worried I'd be the one come out worse than before lol after soo many years you just try and cope🤷‍♂️ and yes @PCT90 agree I've had an idea or 2 while medicated doubt I woulda otherwise lol and yours isn't too bad but sorry to everyone I was just venting outta frustration eadger and wondering what the F going on with the postal mofos

• edited December 2020

I typically order 2x/month, or if some 🔥 drops & I HAVE to have it

@Vapedad78
    I was on the fence for a while with surgery, myself, mainly because of our age.
    So far, I don't regret it. I'm still sore, but overall so happy and much better than before
    I realize we have different injuries going on, and such. You're much more complicated than what I have/had going on.