sunset sherbert

Comments

• Says it will be here Saturday.

• Nope. Still in Pre-Shipment. I guess now that's it's been a week I should just start looking elsewhere...

• @OzBaxter .. I would never discourage anyone from looking elsewhere.. but I DO think we should give them the benefit of the doubt.. it's a holiday weekend... I have a bunch of ppl at my work who still are not even back yet . .

I do think they could have given some communication if they KNEW there was gonna be a delay.. but ... It's the holidays, man. People have families and travels and all that jazz. Add that to the fact that sales are probably up VERY high due to Covid / ppl at home . . I think all we saw was a little bit of a small hiccup as they came back to work & got caught up 😋

Idk what's the point of this message , I can see both sides . But don't jump to any conclusions or anything; I know there's been problems with the mail but even WITH that, I've NEVER had an order more than a few days to a week late.

Either way, hoping it shows up soon! My order if SS is state ng delivery on Friday, but I'm hopeful that it may come tomorrow !

• @v32Finish Yeah, I hear you. You're right. I'm just being impatient, I guess lol

• edited December 2020

Sunset Sherbet is amazing!! Still my favorite from this site! Pictures soon! This batch is absolute perfection @LoudnCo . Perfect cure/white ash. Potent! 10/10

• @MizterNiceGuy Ah man, thank you for the review! Mine scheduled to arrive tomorrow!

• I can’t wait to get mine! Says Saturday delivery, hoping for tomorrow. @MizterNiceGuy thanks so much for review

• @OzBaxter I just re-read my reply & I should clarify, I didn't mean to correct you or be condescending, I obviously go thru the same stuff & I meant that last post as more of an "in general " type deal, for all of us.. sorry if it came off like I was dogging you or anything 🤣.

So glad to read someone said this batch is fire .. mine supposed to be here today. Thanks @MizterNiceGuy for letting us know . I still think the last batch of loud premium Sunset was the very best I've had from this site .. and probably up in the top 10 I've ever had . I had a really nice Gelato 33 autoflower that has been curing for about 3 weeks and even tho it's still a bit green .. the high reminds me of that same last batch of sunset. Just a very clear, very UNIQUE type of high that I've only gotten with the " 'lato's ". Fantastic!

• @v32Finish Not at all, brother. I took nothing personally. You were dropping straight facts and I agree! 🖖🏼

• Wow the Sunset Sherbert is dank all based on appearance and aroma..not ready for bed but I’ll probably have some later..definitely loud!! The free gummie included even smells like it 🤪

• Yay @superman38NC im so so excited to get mine tomorrow! Thanks so much

• Well mine was supposed to be here yesterday is for some reason in Kansas which is about 600 miles from where I live. The USPS is a fucking mess.

• My Sunset Sherbert arrived. I ordered this because of the great reviews from so many on this site. It is one of the best I have had on this site. This is a must buy for the future and the most potent long lasting high I have had in a while. Thank you Loud & Co. and all of the people who posted great reviews!

• Post some pics so we can drool! 🤤👅💦

• I was going to post pictures but have been heavyly medicated lately. Sunset Sherbet, from @LoudnCo or @medmama , is exquisite medication. The first strain I ever tried from this site that has kept me a loyal, 1 shop only customer. @medman Thank you

• Yeah dude . Mine was supposed to arrive on the 3rd. It started moving and I tracked it for several days , it got to TN hub and then has remained "in transit" ever since. Casually passed up the delivery date. Pushing what, 2 weeks now? Definitely the longest I've had to wait. :/ Hope USPS gets their shit together

• @v32Finish Damn, sorry to hear about that bro. Definitely frustrating...I was supposed to get mine yesterday but no luck. Hopefully today is the day.

• https://ibb.co/PY5V8Yc

All of the nugs are this beautiful!..so stinky I just took one out lol..5/5! Had some before bed..the terps are unreal on this batch..sticky and smells fresh 😱

• 😭 damn @superman38NC that looks amazing! Thank you for the pic!

• mines arriving late:( I'm pretty upset 3 days late as of now

• @v32Finish right there with you bro. Apparently Usps is even more overwhelmed than usual from Black Friday. It’s frustrating and nothing we can do about it. Brutal.

• Mine is in distribution center and hour from here since yesterday and they couldn’t get it here today! I’m so fucking pissed. Have nothing to smoke

• Dang everyone I’m sorry for your delays! @Rubygirl816 being out is no fun.wish I could roll one your way..I’m still waiting on my split of BlackBerry Kush and Mendo Breath..I thought that’s what I was opening yesterday and to my surprise it was the Sunset Sherbert.

Very welcome! @ChunksEggo8187

• @superman38NC wow you still haven’t gotten the blackberry or mendo!! That’s been a while! enjoy the sunset !!! I thought for sure would been here today. And now I wish you could roll one up and send it this way! Have a great weekend!

• edited December 2020

Thx! @Rubygirl816 I ordered the 2nd time it came around..think I placed it on the 24th..I imagine it will show very soon!..not the first time my last order showed before the previous one..😎

• Hate that for you @Rubygirl816 was literally just there yesterday but thank the ganja gods somehow something finally showed, fingers crossed for everyone

• Those look 👀! What strain?

• @ChunksEggo8187 gorgeous! is that the SS? if so, i've never seen it that lighter color green before.. i've always seen it really dark, almost black, inky green.. with bright orange hairs.. but either way, i'll just be happy when it shows up :(

i feel bad complaining when there's people who are completely out . . i at least still have some of that indoor Chemdawg left.. which was phenomenal, btw, .. along with some Gelato 33 from Advanced Seeds (from the garden :sunglasses: ) that is finally cured enough to smoke, and is out of this world . . just like @superman38NC said.. wish there was a way we could figure out to help each other out in this situation. lol. i know most of us would be more than happy to help their fellow out .. just have to big-brain a solution that doesnt break rules. maybe @medman can help :joy:

i dont mind waiting a couple more days but I'm gonna be beside myself if after all this time, THIS is the package that i don't receive.. lol

hope everyone has a great weekend! i just got off work and i'm about to CHILL for the next 1.5 days :)

• @superman38NC & @v32Finish Yes, this was the Sunset Sherbert I received. This stuff is phenomenal.