All shippers meeting limits

Comments

• @Rubygirl816 White rhino is what I chose as well! It was only on site for like 24 hours so hope halfoz is not subbed. Looking forward to it. No label or ship for me tho. The Romulan I got is great! Love the indicas

• @MoonMan5 ordered the smalls Friday. @Indicas i will let you know how it is when it gets here, the white rhino

• I won’t be here but will have my daughter post about it for me, if it comes while I’m gone.

• Did you order from mama too Friday @MoonMan5 ? No label tonight yet but wondering do they ever put two orders together? Because my white rhino hadn’t left yet when I ordered the smalls and wondering maybe they put my smalls in with the rhino?

• No they ship as they are charged from the same shipper you will never get to diffrent orders from the same shipper in the same box

• Usps still behind in Nc have mine still sitting since yesterday

• Mine are here at the local PO and, ready for this, my package that just left CA Saturday is here too. It’s nuts !!

• Stuff went past to other side of state then comes back cross state skips closest hub back past me to other side of me like it's heading back to origin smh and everything arriving late when was gonna be late as it was

• DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: I think sending it overnight might put more scrutinizing eyes on the package, thus I doubt they would want to go that route. Also, you have to have a workforce that can pack and ship overnight every single day like clockwork. When would be the cutoff time? What timezone? What if there is a delay in payment? If the post office doesn't make it overnight (like they are prone not to sometimes) does that mean Medman owes you the $100 back? Etc.
    Sounds like a lot of extra hassle for Medman & Co with little extra benefit, as not everyone would want to pay an extra $100 to have things shipped overnight, and would be fine waiting with the regular $5 shipping.

I'm just trying to play Devil's Advocate here and see the other side. I could be wrong. It might be easy as pie for them. But if so, I think they would have offered that by now. Just saying.

• Please note: I'm on Day 12 being out and waiting. So I feel your pain, @jparkerj72485 (TRUST ME LOL). I'm just looking at it practically and from a business point of view...

• @OzBaxter is yours out for delivery today? Received mine this morning. Posted on the sunset sherbert post. Hope yours shows too

• @Rubygirl816 Nope, still in the same Unknow Delivery it has been for 12 days now. Biding my time, because my second order should get here tomorrow. So, we will see...

• @MoonMan5 I ordered Friday from @LoudnCo and still no label created this is crazy .I ordered from @medmama on a Friday and had a label same day that was around Thanksgiving though.

• edited December 2020

I ordered an 1/2 of White Rhino Thursday, and had my label made today.
    Just letting those know who may be wondering, or ordered the same day as me. 💚

• @MoonMan5 medmama just made my label for my order Friday.

• edited December 2020

@MigraineWarrior79 i ordered a half of the white rhino as well. It will be here tomorrow and it was shipped Saturday. Go figure with USPS.

• I ordered 2 refills on Friday and still no label but i ordered in the afternoon. if the past is any indicator, they will print a label today and ship it tomorrow, it will be here Friday on the east coast

• @MoonMan5 i can't remember which ones i ordered lol. I just remember it was a hybrid strain and i dont think it's still available. the shippers are really busy right now i guess but med mama is usually pretty good about shipping in a timely manner so most likely we will both see labels today and the packages getting sent tomorrow. btw, I believe they take Saturday's off.

• I ordered Happy Hour from Loud on the morning of the 3rd and a mailing label was created this evening saying waiting for item. I know it’s probably on the way and I should get it sometime this week though so informed delivery it totally out of wack. I won’t even stress myself out by looking at it again until Friday.

• @MoonMan5 I'll definitely let you know when i see a label. Im sure with how 2020 has been, there is a lot of weed about to be smoked over the holidays this year which has these guys busy no doubt.

• I will still blame the new people! im hitting the 3 week mark of no movement. Never had any issues in 3 years to yall showed up... coincidence? hmmmm. im just kidding so calm down, noobs always get on here, get 3 or 4 orders; usually of 8ths or maybe quads, and act like they've been day ones sense day one. im getting grumpy in need of weed. Bout time to send up the smoke signal. I say good day friends

• I have 2 orders from amazon which have sent an email with tracking numbers. They both show up in the usps tracking number. But neither one shows up in my Informed Delivery mailbox. Which makes me feel better about the order I made last week from Loud which has yet to show up on informed delivery. :)

• @jjtn276 i checked and I ordered at 900am Friday, so maybe that’s why my label is up. @moonmsn, we are in the car now, driving. Hubby is driving, I am surfing web and sleeping.

• I was waiting to order because I thought the sale was coming on Dec. 10. I hope to see Wedding Cake again soon.

• I also have a tracking number from Hubble contact lenses that's in transit but nothing is showing in my informed delivery and here I thought @LoudnCo had forgot me. Something is up with informed delivery plus I have another package that said out for delivery on the tracking number but never showed on informed delivery this is getting crazy with the postal peeps

• I ordered Thursday morning from Med Jane still no label. Med Mama both times had my label done fast. This is only my 3rd order. But it's distressing especially considering it's gonna be sitting somewhere. Plus I don't where she ships from?

• I ordered Friday from loud and still no label @MoonMan5 .when did you order from loud Saturday?

• Medmama order from last Wednesday the 2nd still no label created.

• edited December 2020

@MoonMan5 glad to hear that, i still haven't got one although weird shit has been happening with id. if i don't get one soon i'll just order something from loud and deal with it after 14 days i guess