What's the hold-up? MedMama?

2»

Comments

• Apologies about the delays, we moved our office and are getting settled in again. I know what it's like to be missing the medicine, and am doing my best get things squared away and solid again. I'm actually surprised about the extra long delays, and am investigating what's going on, because we usually like to send things out the day after we get orders. It's possible things got delayed because of a back order on gumdrops.

If were significantly delayed, I'd like to offer a coupon code for purchases from me in the future (not during sale) Please email support to we can get you squared away.

• edited December 2019

Preface saying i love you guys and service usually but @medmama. Placed order nov 22 for half of outdoor og Still not in on 12-3, mail came already. I know medmama had delays. Thought they were caught up. Seeing orders after mine being received and orders before from the 17th not showing as sent yet from the comments. Medmama has always provided great service until now. How long till we receive? Btw i cant get informed post at my apt so i am in the dark as of now.

• @SpongePail @medmama agreed I’m happy for my fellow tokers that they got medication but It makes me upset that I ordered almost a week before them and mine isn’t even on the way yet. MB has not responded to me yet either Is this because I’m a new customer? I understand about seniority but my money is also good too right? Over the last few days I should not have let my frustrations get to me all I am looking for is a simple answer to give me some peace of mind that my order is on its way I don’t think I wanna wait another seven days but at this point I have no choice and I understand about speed bumps in the road shit happens we all know that. @medboy @medmama I just want to apologize if you got the impression that I was a bitcher. I was just hoping that my first impression would blow me away like so many others here have testified to but I have faith you guys will make it right.

• I have brought the matter up with Med Mama again. She has promised me to get all caught up by the end of the week.

• @medboy Thank you so much for the update and your diligence towards making this right not only for me but everyone else affected also.

• I received a previous order in 3 days, now going on day 11 or so. I have been making sure to have payment ready before placing order, and ordering on monday mornings, but I guess its just random.

• My turkey day order from mama hit the mail chain last night, due for arrival on Saturday. My Loud order placed at the same time hit my mailbox today around dawn.

• Trying to stay calm because i have no doubt it will come. But SOOO Frustrated. Seeing orders made a week after mine from med mama arrived. Seeing orders on the same day as mine arrive monday. Friday will be 15 days since order. Ran out a week ago. I plan the orders so i never have a ton but dont run out. Since it is medicine for me. (circadian rhythm disorder ) from head injury 20 yrs ago. I dont sleep until exhausted then only an hour or 2 unless i am crashing. Then i am dead to the world for like 12 to 14 hours every 3rd or 4th day. Plus no local connects and no extra cash if i had any anyway. Sucks to make 8.5 per hour. But hey apt is free. Just leaves me with no extra money. Sorry to vent but i am so frustrated by medmama right now. Mail came today and nothing again. Cant get informed delivery since it is an apt above an office So i am completely in the dark. Once again sorry to rant i do love the service medman provides!

• @SpongePail I am in the EXACT same boat ordered on 11/17 and my order is not even shipped yet according to Informed Delivery. I am beyond frustrated because like yourself it is medicine for me as well and I have been out for over a week now and refuse to poison myself with pills. I am pissed at Med Mama and have surpassed the frustration period but I am trying to keep it together. I also like this thread because venting helps and is very healthy. It will be okay man do not worry it may take a super long ass time though I am hoping I have it by the middle of next week and at least see some package movement by the end of the day tomorrow. Like you what really pisses me off is that people that ordered nearly a week after me have gotten their medicine 4 days after the order and yes they ordered from Med Mama. I don't understand why she cannot just ship the packages that are 3 weeks late ASAP it boggles the mind dude. Now my empathetic rant is over I do appreciate this service and that Medboy replied with the promise of making it right but we need results ya know. Trust me I am in dire need of my medication and have been suffering because of this delay just like you friend. Not sure about the rules beyond requesting lost package after 14 days but it would only seem logical that they would at least let us just re-order from Loud and Co and we would have relief by now. Again I do not know every single policy but that would have made me happy. @med Mama you have left a bad first impression for this first time customer and I really do not know how to feel. @spongepail just be polite and do your best to keep it together dude we will get through this.

• After 10 work days you can file an email to medinceman. Will do it if not arrive on friday even though they know whats up. just to get the code since medmama said she would give discounts to delayed orders

• Yea im on my 10th day now, would send an email but medboy didnt reply to the last one.

• I messaged @medboy for the discount code and never gotten a reply or my order or a tracking number now that disappeared from Informed delivery. I can tell you this though it seems upper management is very unhappy so dont worry friends they will make it right.

• HOLY SHIT PEOPLE I just checked informed delivery and it appears Med Mama just created a new shipping label for me!!!! Now if the package shows accepted by USPS I think my order is finally on its way. 3 weeks is a really long time to wait though but I am very forgiving and if in fact there is a coupon involved with this I will give it another shot.

• @Sanada4real thank you but the package has not been picked up by USPS yet so lets not count our eggs before they are hatched.

• Yea, at least you can see the shipping label was created. You're one step closer to getting your order as for me. I don't see jack on Informed Delivery. Lol :) it's all good, though.

• That’s true but I also seen a shipping label was created the first time on November 20 so that really doesn’t mean anything to me until I see the package begin to move you know what I’m saying

• OMG I'm feeling so upset for all the waiting and frustration my issues have been causing. As I dive deep into what's been going on to cause so many issues recently, I believe I've found a few different issues that we can fix.

Gum Drops were on back order from the manufacturer, and they gave us a few dates and delays that normally I would have emailed back about seeing if you wanted a replacement or refund, but instead you were waiting without knowing why.
    I will definitely email if it will be more than a couple extra days

There was a mail box that was vandalized and orders stolen. So there are a number of orders that when we are checking tracking show that the label was made but not yet shipped.
    We are going through all the tracking, particularly from 11/20 to make sure orders are in the system

In addition to this, I had some major turnover in my help including moving the office and my main childcare provider getting cancer and unable to help, so please forgive me and understand I'm human.

Please write a formal complaint if you had an issue for a coupon code if I don't get you here.
    My goal is to have orders arriving in 4-5 days, which I've done consistently for years.
    Apologies again for the wait, I will definitely do my best to make it right.

• @medmama I completely understand and I’m not mad with you at all I forgive you even though it’s mostly not your fault. I am assuming I am one of the victims from the mailbox vandalism on November 20 because that’s when my label was created and the package never showed any movement even to this day I’m just in a lot of pain I need my medicine and I’ve been waiting three weeks so if you can empathize with my frustration. I will order it from you again and I did ask @medboy for a coupon because I am one of the affected people but he never responded in regards to that but I will order from you again because you have the strains that I need for my serious condition.

• @medmama Sorry to hear it being a tuff time. Like I said in another thread shit happens. I wish you well, "Tis the Season" can be difficult when working in the Ecom business. Be glad you're not on Etsy.

• @medmama,
    I understand.
    I'm genuinely empathetic to your plight and life changes.
    I hope all goes well with you.
    I'm one who has patiently waited for my order since 11/16.
    It's a rocky start, but I have an intuitive feeling that you'll make it right as rain. :)

• Got the resend today from medmama. Looks great plus 2 freebie. Will review later

• I ordered from MedMama yesterday and informed delivery notification tells me a label has been created this afternoon. .........Will it ship? Or will it sit?..............
    Stay tuned.

• I experience the tardiness too from med mama. even though I like their products, more than twice I purchashed 2oz premium price but getting 1/2 of it shakes. please advise