Anybody got their orders yet?

2»

Comments

• jj213 won’t even bother ciao

• Medicinemama..I messaged medboy and relayed you wishes and he said to let him no in 15.days ..so you will have to ask him.....he has my info...I also ask him ..to just see if there was ever a tracking number ..I have never had a package taken, since medicineman has been in business..thanks for your response and I will let everyone no when this is resolved ..thanks for your kind comments..i hope ,we can all work together to fix this recurring problem..

• When I said we “ all know “
    I meant that you posted enough times that it was apparent that the USPS lost your package .... and if it’s happened more than once ??? I have had them drop the package at the wrong house but it showed as delivered. This has happened several times with packages from other sources but I know where it winds up and I go get it. I never had a package just vanish let alone 2 or 3 so POSSIBLY???? You tipped someone off and they just take packages from you here and there so you don’t get too suspicious vs. taking every package which would be too obvious Food For Thought nothing more.... don’t shoot the messenger

• You talking to me ,Whatever
    because all my orders.. I didn't get ..were never shipped and I had to go through the 15 day thing ..and then they fixed it ...no doubt medicineman always delivers..but some kind of respect must be given to there long time customers ,who they know our disabled and count on meds..

• And if you mean me how would I tip someone off. If a package is supposed to be delivered who else do u ask besides the postman. If you can’t trust the government who can you trust.
    Patriotic sarcasm😇

• edited January 2020

jj213 unfortunately people suck and do sucky things stealing being one of them 😔

• I get that but what is the company policy about missing orders.
    Read that and get back to me
    I know it’s not order at your own risk is it?

• Some people say too much when they think they say too little while others say nothing and think they talk too much , and the first guy winds up in the Gulag .,.....Russian proverb

• edited January 2020

IMO, if @jj213 's package does not read "delivered" on the tracking, then he should get a new package. It's not up to him to do an investigation of the entire USPS. Hell, you can get new packages from a place like amazon even if a package does read "delivered".

He has already stated that no other packages delivered to him via USPS get stolen.

I can't believe that anyone is blaming him for anything. Put yourself in his shoes and see how you'd feel if you're out hundreds of dollars.

• I seriously doubt the USPS has the resources to investigate "small potatoes".
    They are a government entity and would require a search warrant to breach a package. That would require more RAS (reasonable articulable suspicion) or Probable Cause than chit-chat in a 420 forum. Next, a Federal Judge has to sign off on the warrant and most federal Judges aren't going to sign a warrant because the Postal Inspector suspects a box contains some herb.
    The USPS has facilitated the movement of more contraband than Pablo Escobar and El Chapo combined. They have been fully aware of that fact since the Pony Express.
    They are more concerned about the movement of TAXABLE merchandise, attempting to circumvent applicable TAXES A.K.A (Government Money). Like alcohol, tobacco, firearms.
    Example- Shipping cartons of cigarettes from South Carolina (where they sell for $40 per carton) to California, New York or Connecticut (where they sell for $90 per carton). .............The Government will be pissed off because you are making profits from monies intended to be collected in the form of taxes.
    Unless you screw with government money (which here, we are not, *except for the lack of sales tax on our purchase) they aren't going to monitor a damn thing.

• Who thinks USPS Postal Inspectors

monitor this forum?

Its doubtful but the right way to think about it. These did you get your stuff threads are great crowdsourcing and informative but its still a bad Idea to talk about what you ordered and the exact date you giving or too much information that leads back to you clearly working at the post office.

It might be small potatoes but Ive been getting worried with the amount of these that have popped up from the shipping delays

• Who thinks USPS Postal Inspectors
    monitor this forum?....

Now they are......

Get a P.O. box.

Nough said.

• I strongly agree with decabbie don't trust anyone .

• Nope. Ordered last Sunday which means it probably was shipped Monday. I got my first package in under 7 days from mm and was looking forward to having my RSO and Diamonds his weekend but I haven’t received anything and mail doesn’t run on sundays. Go figure. So I’m stuck with a half ounce of shake I got from my wife’s slutty cousin.

• We can handle all of this if you contact me through the contact form. However I must beg everyone's patience because I haven't had access to my email for the past 3 days. However I do expect it to be working again by tonight.

• @medboy I’m going to follow the rules... after 2 weeks If nothing still you’ll definitely be hearing from me ⛽️

• And y’all have no idea how mush y’all rock for doing what y’all do!

• We appreciate you @medboy . keep doing your thing . We understand that these things happen