2020 Medicine Man Strain of the Year

2»

Comments

• @superman38NC after two separate batches I’ve found the Allbud description of Rainbow Chip to be spot on! It’s Sunset Sherbet with a little more energy! Perfect!

• @Sixwaychili @MizterNiceGuy I would keep your eyes out for some fruit loops... :wink:

• Thank you @LoudnCo . Just missed Fruit Loops actually. Bummer, I just gathered funds. Still waiting on 2oz to arrive . Just received 2oz from you guys. I'm stocked but love Fruit Loops.

• Sunset Sherbert with more energy does sound perfect! @TheProfessor

Thx @LoudnCo for the new drop..excited to hopefully get some Ice Cream Cake..

• I have to mention the XJ-13 (Loud) from this last summer. My fav of 2020. I love seeing everyone's favorites and I want to try everything!

• @Moochy you are the first person i've ever seen.. in this thread, or any of the other "favorite strains" threads.. other than myself, that has listed the dolato as one of their very top picks! It has been my favorite since my 2nd order I ever put in on this site.

OBJECTIVELY speaking. . I think the premium Sunset and maybe even the premium wedding cake or chem were a little bit better.. just overall more potent, more pungent, more complex (or.. AS complex) terp profiles/nose. but even tho I think there were quite a few "stronger" flowers.. it was the crisp, unique, clear-headed high of the Dolato that really won me over. of course, everyone's biology is different.

@jj213 right there with you, as well . . the MAC is also really amazing.

i'm just really, really grateful to have some more Dolato on the way.. and even tho that will hold me for quite a while, I couldn't help but to put in a small order for some of the new Ice Cream Cake. that's another that i would put in my top5. only had it once, and I can't remember if it was from Loud or from mama.. but it was really, really good!

crossing fingers everyone gets their stuff before the holidays.. i just got a weird notice on ID.. basically saying "prepare for insertion.. you are about to be penetrated in an unkind way" (idk it may have just said "some of your packages might be late") :lol:

• edited December 2020

@Skholla thanks for the reminder. the XJ-13 from Loud was actually my very first order. I think it would've been around April. light green, very iced out & frosty, a very nice smell, which I would call mild.. but not at all underwhelming, a little bit of the Jack coming thru with a bit of extra fruit & spice notes.. to this day, one of my favorite daytime strains!

also- thank you , @LoudnCo ! for the recent drop & also just in general.

• @LoudnCo You've still pulled at my strings and I've placed another order. Missed Fruit Loops but grabbed 2oz Jungle Punch/Dutch Hawaiian split(hopefully). Can't wait. Both new to me.

• Indoor galactic jack from loud back in the summer was the best bud I have ever smoked

• I only found this dispensary in August so my opinion isn't much. #1 fruit loops #2 white Rhino #3 jahgoo #4 sunset sherbert #5 Boss the order changes all of the time. I pull one out for a few days and put it in the back of the rotation. Chemdawg, GG#4 deserve a honorable mention as does the little shark that just bit me.

• Oh yeah I got a freebie oaktown crippler and a XJ-13 joint that I would have to add to the list.

• edited December 2020

@Derege Galactic Jack was also my favorite!

imageScreenshot-20201221-140200-Gallery" alt="" />

• That’s some frosty buds! @OneLove

• Maybe one day there can be small vid clips showing the buds for each batch..I know a lot of extra work but would be cool huh? Or photo shots like this.I would buy based on looks there

• @superman38NC best bud I have ever smoked

• @superman38NC They were perfection lol. Perfect cure, perfect high, taste, everything. I've literally only heard of the strain once and that was when I bought it. It surprised me, but I love getting surprises like that 🤣

• edited December 2020

I still remember when Galactic Jack came around, that was like April or something like that.. and I had only been here about a couple months, and i had never heard of it.. and I remember wishing i would have grabbed it!

one of the earliest occurrences (for me) of the pain of missing something good from here, as it passes you by :joy:

• Anything fruity from loud is always a pleasure now that I think about it

• GSC!!!... It was up very early this year.

• @Wolfchop2012 ...despite how many people i hear say that it's "played out" (on youtube, amongst my friends, or just in general cannabis talk) -- there are very few strains that I like better than plain GSC. I like alot of the gelatos, the dessert strains, the other crosses. but to this day some of my FAVORITE of all time is plain GSC.

of course there's a bunch of different phenos and it all gets very muddled, but I would say of my favorite weeds of ALL time.. several are either GSC or some kind of GSC x .

anyways. no secret there. I am also a HUGE fan of GSC x OG. The triple chocolate chip that Mama had was one of the best strains i've ever, ever had for nausea and pain. that single strain inspired me to look further into this combo. as a recommendation for anyone who likes to Garden... i can HIGHLY vouch for Dinafem seeds "Cookies Auto" , which is their GSC autoflowering version -- and when they made it an auto, they did so using an OG Kush ruderalis.

anyways. couldn't love this combination more. wishing you all the best on this Xmas!! #medfam

• I am just a huge fan of the lodi dodi. Its a great flavor and wonderful morning/daytime strain. The buds i got are dense and huge. 2-3 grams for the bigger ones. In the mornings its coffee and a spliff for me ☕🚬