2020 Medicine Man Strain of the Year

Just received a 1/4 oz of the Indoor Boss - a Sativa dominant hybrid - from Loud... Absolutely my number 1 MedicineMan strain this year. The Boss is a highly potent "old school" Sativa - Original Haze. A breathtaking creeper sativa strain with no ceiling on its wild psychedelic high from its Colombian and Thai genetics heritage. One bowl (.5 gm) of this superb Craft Cannabis produces a long lasting 5-6 hour trip with its old school sativa effects similar to Panama Red. Three bowls is an all day voyage (1 -1.5 gram). Have not had this distinct type of high for several years - High THCV content (no munchies) - Definitely #1 from Loud this year. Thank you Loud for providing these great Craft Cannabis strains!!!

Strain 2 _ The Outdoor Super Lemon Haze from Loud is my number 2 strain. A wonderful creative high perfect for daytime use

Strain 3 - Premium Death Star from Loud is my number 3 strain. A potent Indica with long lasting sedative effects. An excellent evening strain.

Comments

• Had the boss some weeks back and was definitely a very enjoyable one, duct tape and miracle whip were 2 others that I felt were similar and really enjoyed, but if looking for sativa the fruit punch that was on a month or so ago was friggin amazing

• The boss was excellent!

• Sundae Driver from loud was just what I needed to relax. That juicy fruit was also amazing.

• My top strains (in no particular order, only flower)
    Dutch Treat (loud), Blueberry Cheesecake (medmama), Sunset Sherbert (outdoor medmama),
    Triple Chocolate Chip (medmama), Miracle Whip (loud)

• Premium Fruit Loops and Premium Sour Diesel from loud.

• Premium Sunset Sherbet from Loud is my #1 pick... But, not this recent batch. It was from around.. idk, maybe summertime. Following RIGHT behind that, is kind of a tie of sorts...with Dolato from Loud, the Alien Fire Kush from loud, and the Ice Cream Cake from Loud ... as well as the Triple Chocolate Chip from Mama rounding out my top 5.

LOTS of others in there, too. Hard to pick just 1 ... But I'm pretty solid in my top5. Always love reading others favorites 🤩

• edited December 2020

Alaskan Thunderfuck was another good one. I'm down to one 2.5g bud left of it. I'm looking forward to getting the premium Dolato I just ordered.

• Galactic Jack, Sour Jack, Royal Kush, Blackberry Kush and OG Kush are my top, so far this year.

I'm awaiting Zookies, and Shark Bite to try perhaps they'll make my list as well. 😉💚

• Frankenstein(Loud), Orange Diesel(Loud), GG4 (premium Mama), Wedding Crasher (Loud), Gelato 41 (Mama), and Tripple Chocolate Chip (Mama) all excellent strains of 2020!

• My top 2020 strains: Outdoor Sunset Sherbet, Jager, Gelato, Frank, Royal Kush, and Donkey Butter...pretty much in that order. Although I’ve yet to see it here, Rainbow Chip is also a new favorite.

• TCC, Frankenstein, BBK, Sunset Sherb, Hawaiian Punch. Had one or two “meh” flower purchases this year but those are my top5.

New batch of romulan is quite good. Have big expectations for the new Premium Dolato that will hopefully arrive before the end of this year.

• That 1 and only indoor batch of Northern Lights to appear all year, from Loud. I savored that ounce forever. I still have .5(dry).

Fruit Loops & Master Kush(Indoor or Premium).

Sunset Sherbet fights for #1 spot though.
    5th Element from Medmama is worth mentioning for sure.

• Yea the triple chocolate and blueberry muffin were both very nice, I couldn't believe how much it dead up smelled like a blueberry muffin

• Forgot 5th Element...good call! I've been fortunate to find NL locally at the med. dispensary on a couple of occasions. Classic!

• @TheProfessor You're lucky to find NL. Anyone else that has to rely on this site, we've missed out. Just on the NL flower..haven't been sad by any means with the selection in general. I'm just grateful product has even been available during this 2020 nightmare.

• I would have to say Yaeger that strain was narcotic

• Sunset Sherbert (Loud last winter) Blue Dream (Loud same time as the SS) The Boss ( Loud ) Ice Cream Cake (MM) Gelato (MM)

• I love all the lists shared above. What an amazing assortment of sensory delights!
    My vote: Premium MAC, Loud&Co, April 2020

• Need to add Oaktown Crippler! On the same level as Sour D in regards to should be a staple strain I’d love to keep around

• Mine has to be that WHITE RHINO.
    That shit hit me all kinds of right.

• @TheProfessor have you had rainbow driver? It's like zkittlez and sundae driver! So good

• i almost bought some seeds for the rainbow chip s1's @TheProfessor .. which would be basically crossed to itself ( Rainbow Chip x Rainbow Chip ). Ended up getting something else instead bc there's alot of really good stuff out there but the pics I saw & what I read of it i definitely want to try

• @OzBaxter i really liked the white rhino as well!

• I would have to say premium Ja-Goo 100% all purple and a very strong high. The jar I had it in looked black not a single spot of green in it.

• Hey @MikeyC, no haven’t tried Rainbow Driver, but it definitely sounds like a winner. Sundae Driver is a favorite. Hard to go wrong with those two strains. @v32Finish we have fallen in love with our Med. Dispensary Rainbow Chip. This is the 2nd time it’s been around and was tested at 28%. It’s become my favorite “wake and bake” strain. It’s the Sunset Sherbet mental relaxation with some good physical energy. Absolutely love it...and so does the wife!😉

• Jaeger was not 2020, that was fall 2019.

• @Sixwaychili u are correct sir I just finished some I had stored away a month or so ago didn’t realize I held on to it that long.
    Then I would say premium MAC and dolato were great
    I hope that’s in this year 👍🏿

• edited December 2020

@Sixwaychili there was a second batch of Outdoor Jager in 2020. I received 2 zips of those beautiful buds on Feb. 17th 2020. I remember distinctly, because I had lunch with my mother on her 81st birthday, started getting sick that afternoon (possibly COVID), package came and I couldn’t really smoke of vape it for awhile because it hurt my lungs so much.

• edited December 2020

@TheProfessor that Rainbow Chip sounds awesome! Just looked at the info from allbud. Will be on the lookout for that.. @LoudnCo @medmama? Maybe a surprise in 2021 sometime? Those genetics are both 🔥. I still remember Mama’s batch of mint choc chip last yr..very distinct minty choc flavors..it was a delicious dessert!