Question about recent Loud orders

2»

Comments

• @OneLove I saw somewhere on here yesterday where Loudnco assured everyone that all orders placed before they went on break were shipped. Sounds like USPS. Hope you get your package soon!

• My batch from the 11th arrived today. So that’s 18 days from order to delivery. Compared to my usual 6-7 days from PNW that’s just under 2 weeks behind.

Hang in there.

• My order from the 22nd has still not shown label even created yet.... Does not look like I will get it by New Years...

• I just received an update on informed delivery: my order is scheduled to arrive on January 4th, 13 days after I placed my order. MM always delivers.

• @OneLove we did ship everything out before we went on break! We were a little behind due to a random winter storm and a few other issues but we did get them all out. :)

• Finally had everything show on ID weird thing is 3 different days and all saying expected same day

• @LoudnCo Thank you!! And if I learned anything from 2020, it's that "shit happens" lol. It's always worth the wait anyways 😌

• @TheProfessor I JUST seen that too right before I came on here to respond lol

• Update #2: Just received the 12/20 order in today's mail, well ahead of the 1/4 date shown in ID. That's 10 days total by my count and pretty darn fast with all things considered! Thank you @LoudnCo for the great quality, service and dependability always!! The OG Kush and Animal Mintz smell and look amazing - will enjoy later tonight. Happy New Year to all!!

• edited December 2020

I received my 12/22 order today.
    Triangle kush, and it's awesome!
    Thanks @LoudnCo

Goodbye 2020
    Helllo 2021!
    Happy new year, fam
    💚💨❄

• Day 14. Recieved my order from @LoudnCo . Thank you so much for the Dutch Hawaiian/Jungle Punch split ozs. Worth the wait!

Happy New Year's to everyone.

• Received my 12/22 order today! So Stoked! Thanks @LoudCo

• edited December 2020

Well, im feeling a little better about being on day 11 (ordered 12/20).
    Never waited this long without needing a re-ship. 🥵
    Waiting on that sweet triangle relief.

• Yes thank you loud got the LM from 12/22 so miracle whip from 12/21 should hopefully be right around the corner, appreciate y'all and happy mfn new year to everyone💥💥🍾🥂

• It's a new year Miracle! Woo 2 the hoo birches

• Wow I am so happy so many of your packs landed today! Happy New Year!!!

• Loud are you going to have lots of new stuff for us I hope!!!!

need some good flower badddd!!!

• Mmmm those animal mints are fire!

• That's what I'm waiting for now @Johnnyblue42 . I've always heard good things and that it's generally pretty damn potent. Hoping it comes soon 😬

• @cmweems1964 I am working on all that now! :)

• Loud You Guys Rock Thank You Kind Sir!!!!!!!

• Got my 12/05 order today!!

• @LoudnCo is going to come back right in time for me to throw my Stimulus Check at them! LOL!

• Imagine my surprise when I stepped out my front door and there was a small brown box on my porch. These King Louis XIII carts are tasty and potent, tastes great out of my Kandy Pen. Plus the freebie Shark Bite joint is much appreciated. Thank you @LoudnCo 🙏🏻

• @MoonMan5 I was right lol finally got MW yesterday and tried last night, and so far liking it as much or better than the PE

• @OzBaxter thats exactly what I was just thinking. How convenient for direct deposit to hit just in time for Loud to return from a much needed break! We might just break the site when they come back up with all the goodies I anticipate they’ll have! Muahahahaha...🤤

• Still waiting on 20th order 😕