Found money

I was digging around in my backup hard drive and rediscovered an old bitcoin wallet. I think it had only a couple of dollars in it when I quit using it.

I opened it up this morning and there is $30.00 there now.

I'm rich! :-D

Comments

• edited January 2021

@justaguy i bet it’s because bitcoins value hit over 30k the other day, I never really got to big into cryptocurrency and have never used it for anything other than this, but I remember hearing guys talk about Bitcoin when it was worth like 6k for one, nice find!

• Hit another high this morn, knew I should bought some yesterday lol, nice score

• Bitcoin was worth right around a thousand a coin when I first started using the site how I wish I had some of those back lol

• Fun fact or maybe not. Around 40% of bitcoin is lost forever on old hard drives.

• The way bitcoin has rose as of lately @medman should be so kind and send us free 1/4 bags .just kidding....it would be nice though. Lol

• For the last few months the gains been enough to buy my products with no cost to me , it's been nice I hope it continues but that's a big hope. Dwler

• I bought $17.50 worth of bit coin when it was worth like $800/coin. Forgot about it, then found out about this site and checked how much bit coin I had. That 17 turned into 450 lol. I was lucky but right now it woulda been worth almost 1000. Really wish I woulda just dropped like $100 when I first heard about it.

• I always leave a couple bucks in bitcoin when I purchase here. It’s gone up today. Hopefully continues, lol

• @liarliar03 back in 2010 I had a laptop that I ran bitcoin mining software on in a spare bedroom. One night while I was at work the girl I was dating at the time got distracted while frying chicken on the stove & tried to extinguish it with water no one died but my home was destroyed along with that laptop & subsequent hard drive I even asked a buddy that works for the FBI if the techs could salvage it & they couldn't. The hard drive contained a bitcoin wallet with 100,000 bitcoins stored on it. That could have easily paid for my dream horse ranch & cannabis farm in Vermont & cover the costs of cryogenically freezing my corpse & I'm sure I'd still have plenty left over probably.

• Back in 2011 or 2012 when Bitcoin cost less than $20 for a full Bitcoin I actually invested about $200 which was enough to give me a little more than 10 whole bitcoins. I kept them stored in a wallet on the desktop of a laptop I had and when that laptop became toast in 2013 I was never able to retrieve them. I can't help but think how much they would be worth now if I still had them.

• @LilWitchyGrl 🤣 it'll drive you crazy...but 10 btc now @ 38,000/btc?

• @ChunksEggo8187 I feel worse for PCT90, that’s over $3,000,000 in Bitcoin

• @liarliar03 feel worse you need to add a few zeros I think it would be billion instead of million

• @ChunksEggo8187 I think about that much money it makes me want to cry. with that much I could pay off ALL of the debt I have, including all my student loans, and buy a house outright without a mortgage. I feel even worse for PCT90 though, that's a lifetime of financial Independence.

• @LilWitchyGrl No doubt, PCT90 could have had "fuck you" money.

• @ChunksEggo8187 that's stripper poles on a 50-ft yacht money

• Looks like the ride is over for the moment, many folks are cashing in.