Order page

I can't place a order due to order page not completely looding.

Comments

• Did you try hitting reload ?

• Same problem here.... half the order page loads them stops.

Cleared memory and tried in Chrome...

Ugh.

• edited February 2020

Got through...

Cleared cookies in Chrome and then reloaded.

Techman needs to return to an earlier version of the order page... that's my uneducated guess.

Order confirmation in 20 minutes...

I hope I changed Alabama to Florida.. . But i know i put the right zipcode...

• Aaaaasaa!!!! 🤬 every time they update the header on the order page something gets jacked. I knew I should have place my order yesterday. 😫

• I re-installed Chrome & did not correct the loading issue...But tried Explorer last night & the complete order page mysteriously appeared...So I placed my order successfully!
    But this AM as I suspected... The order page is no longer working... Go figure?

• Iphone form hasn’t worked for a while but firefox in private mode lately is rock solid. Ordered flawlessly just the other day.

• I was able to get the order form to load via safari/iPhone and placed my order yesterday but as soon as I clicked on the order page to close the confirmation screen it went back to cutting off the bottom portion of the order form. 🤷‍♀️ Wish y’all had photo upload capabilities here so we could show y’all what it’s doing. It’s so random.

• Order page not loading for me either...

• I can place an order but the payment amount is incorrect from what is should be.

• order page not working for me as well. I have tried different browsers. no workie.

• Did you clear your history/cookies?

• Silly question but with all the glitches, if we put in an order recently and get a payment confirmation, can we be sure our order really made it through? Thanks

• If you're not sure, you can write to me through the contact form.

• Sorry Medboy.... the order page is still glitchy.

Android mobile.

• I've had at least one letter come through during these turbulent times. The contact form works fine for me. In Chrome. Hello Google! (Waves...)

• Medboy, did that. Not sure that actually went through either. Seemed like it :-)

• edited February 2020

I've sent my order twice via the contact form (once Monday, once Tuesday) with no confirmation. Problem with contact form?
    Tom Mesa, Az

• YES! BIG PROBLEM.

• I just placed an order, and I noticed nothing out of the ordinary. The order page opened OK, the submission, the bitcoin payment and the email confirmations all were normal.

• Just received an order placed on the 3rd! 🥳
    Longest wait ever but not really that long really.

• Working fine for me. Just got ordered some of the new outdoor from loud. Wonder and durbanskunk cant wait till it comes. Love outdoor.

• Well, figured it out. In an attempt to save data a week ago I turned on the "data saver" option of my android and I guess it wasn't allowing the order page to fully load. Duh. Lol Turned it off and everything loaded fine. Sorry for previous comment.

• The order page worked for me.
    I successfully placed an order,(Loud&co) 20 minutes ago with no problem. (Confirmed 12 min. following BTC send).

• I just found out that ~200 emails sent to me through the contact form didn't appear in my inbox until about 2 weeks later. So sorry that you couldn't get through! I just can't wait until this perfect storm of technical problems is finally over!