Informed delivery

I've been looking through other posts and there is some obvious issues with usps right now. Is anyone else not seeing stuff post in informed delivery? I ordered last week and normally see at least a label creation. I saw in another thread that loudco was up to date as of the 20th so im hoping it's just not showing properly. Anyone else have this happen?

Comments

• Yep. Some people have reported not having a label created and then a few days/weeks later a package of weed will be in their mailbox.

• I'm having some December flashbacks. shudder

• yeah... my labels have still been showing, but i can tell Informed Delivery is "off" right now. I have a bunch of ghost packages that show up and then disappear and when i try to trace down the tracking number, they dont exist anymore, and the title is always some weird shit too. also , other weird anomalies.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, @65DaysOfStatic - I have a feeling the most likely worst case scenario for you is that you'll see a significant delay.. but, more than likely, it'll show up soon for you! . . mine have for the most part been arriving about 5-7 days later than they usually do. my normal was ALWAYS 6 days, from order to mailbox.... +/- 1 day. . now my last few orders have been taking about 10-14 days. I'll take it.

good luck!!

• We ordered from @LoudnCo last Friday and didn’t see a label until Tuesday. ID updated today saying delivery tomorrow, but it showed up tonight. One week!

• I ordered @LoudnCo last Friday and Sunday and still haven't seen a label. Oh well what the hell.

• I have had informed delivery for quite a while and in the entire time I have had it, never once has any package that I have coming to my house shown up unless I manually enter a tracking ID number. Informed delivery is filled with an inherently large amount of problems and for some of us it's basically worthless.

• Something weird is going on, yes. It takes at least a half hour to drive this far, let alone scanning all the packages before and after.

• I ordered from @LoudnCo on Tuesday 1/19....still haven't seen a label yet. I'm hoping it pops up on Monday....

• Waiting on BlackBerry, fruit loops and now gmo as of last night but that one I'm obviously not expecting for bout a wk least

• I just got an update saying the label was created. I ordered 7 days ago. So im hoping my order will show up magically on Monday. I run out tonight!

• sixwaychili we be neighbors mine is 07 and i have a loud from the 19th no label

• the crazy part is Christmas is over the election is over there's a vaccine what's going to be the next reason there are delays with USPS

• Why are people so worried about Informed Delivery? I've never used it & been getting my packages in 2 weeks or less for years.

• Cmweems1964 looks like we both ordered on the 19th...have you seen a label created yet? I'm still not seeing a label...

• Also, I think I remember reading that if a package is lost they are going to wait three weeks before they reship the replacement so that will add at least a week to a lost package.

• @cmweems1964 Please refrain from shouting about informed delivery, it's tiresome.

• @BCWESLEY I can't speak for everyone else but I only asked the question because I've always used Informed delivery and it's normally very good. I was mostly wondering if others were seeing delayed notification as well. No complaints on my end for the service, just gauging the forum. I'm just the kind of person who likes to monitor when packages are arriving.

• Medboy your right!!!
    Sorry if I was out of line I will check myself next time!
    But it does not change the fact the last time I didn't have a label created it was lost and I waited 45 days I know it's before you but I was really hoping I would not have to go thru that again. Sorry!!

• @medboy I agree stop WINEING about informed delivery. I liv on a RR so it's not available for me anyway LMAO 🤣

• That is funny!!!!
    I will be glad when everyone stops blameing covid for everything.

• The main problem with informed delivery is that people sometimes use it like it's infallible. If the hub that receives the package doesn't scan it (machine broken, low staff, someone's just being lazy) it won't show up because there's nothing to show. This causes confusion because hey, why would the USPS not have it. I get it. Totally get it. But, because this happens, we can't rely on ID, it's simply not trustworthy.

@cmweems1964 We have a 14 day policy. If it's not delivered after 14 days, contact me and we'll check tracking and get things moving. Aside from a botched delivery there's no reason you should ever have to wait 45 days, that's crazy. Unless we're talking December, then all bets are off in USPS-Land.

MB

• edited January 2021

I know the policy well and had to use it many times.
    if you can look up the order it was last summer and it was the only time I ordered an oz and I waited 45 days from the date of the original order to get my replacement.
    when I got my response from medboy all I got was I don't know how we missed your order but we will get it out asap.
    If he would have looked instead of asking me to wait it could have been caught way before that but I understand your reasons and I still order every week and will do so but yea 45 days sucked.