"Untrimmed Nugs!"

2»

Comments

• One of my very first orders that I did was pineapple cake. The bag was loaded with seeds too. I looked at it as huge bonus to to grow. Now I have two 4months growing and in full flower. Another month or two buds should be trichy enough to chop.

• @Rockafire yeah I did im not asking for my money back or anything im just letting you know that it has tons of seeds thats it. You don't think I have a valid point wouldnt you want to know if you were buying something full of seeds im talking 5 to 10 to even 20 seeds in each bud its not just a couple. Which explains why it is untrimmed because it would be a waste of time to trim this bud because no one would buy it with all the seeds. @907ak420 yeah a cple years ago when I was a single man and had the space I would just plant them but unfortunately times are diffrent

• @Derege just pretend you are back in the 70's. You bought some retro weed. :wink:

• @Rockafire I dont know about the 70s late 80s is when I was born

• never mind

• Hey guys I’m home. Not feeling too good, but happy to be home and able to smoke! Because of my history I don’t take prescription pain meds so I just wanted out of the hospital. So far so good, they say they got it all. I really do love this forum and the group of people here. In this world we are living in, it makes all the difference in some peoples lives being able to talk to people that think along the same lines as yourself. Thank you for the prayers and messages, I really do appreciate All of you!

• And hubby told me about packages, didn’t think about me seeing his message here 😂😂, thanks again! Will let you know how the gmo is, will be here tomorrow (shipped on Friday)

• @Rubygirl816 so glad to hear that you’re home! Prayers for a speedy and well medicated recovery!

• @rubygirl816. wishing you a fast recovery!

• @Rubygirl816 So glad you're home! Take good care & hope you receive the GMO tomorrow!

• @Rubygirl816 yay!! stoked that you're home. hope that you're feeling better soon!!! a good, heavy-hitting indica is all you need! ;) i feel the same way about this forum in particular. great people.. take care of yourself and wishing you a speedy recovery

• May the herbal gods aid in a speedy recovery

• @v32Finish @ChunksEggo8187 @medman and @TheProfessor thanks so much, again, so appreciate it! @v32Finish thats what I’m doing smoking, resting and sleeping, as best I can. Just a bit uncomfortable, but much better now that I’m home.

• Was a great deal! Smells delicious. Will let you know later how it is!

• @Rubygirl816 hell yes! Those buds look nice! Happy you got it today! Enjoy & let us know how it is 😄

• Label was printed and shipped on Friday. Delivery today, craziness right. Hopefully everyone’s start moving like this now! Going to smoke and rest.

• @Rubygirl816 yours has a bunch of seeds?

• Well shit, I guess I'm gonna have to get me some untrimmed GMO cake!

• @Derege yes, has definitely has seeds! The bud itself is good. There’s a ton of Kief on it and it’s quality weed, just need patience to clean it and I don’t usually do that, my hubby does, lol.

• edited January 2021

It has a nice sour smell to it. Soon as I cut the Mylar bag, my hubby smelt it immediately. I love anything with gsc genetics so I’m good with this. Would I order again, depending on what strain there is , yes I would. Hubby said no he wouldn’t. Again, he cleans it, lol

• I pulled the trigger on the GMO Cake and Trainwreck. I'll enjoy some fugitive growing with those seeds. Meanwhile...a good Trainwreck is hard to find so I'll take it any way I can get it!

• Sorry I missed this thread until now, @Rubygirl816 I hope you are settling into a solid recovery. :)

• Yes I am @OzBaxter thanks so much for asking.

• I ordered a half oz of the GMO cakes and it came on Monday but I finally got to really work with it today. Definitely agree with those who say that there's a fair amount of seeds but if I ever get ambitious enough to try growing again, I already got some seeds. After pulling out seeds and the largest stems I took and ground the whole half and rolled 24 joints out of it. With the on-trimmed nature and the slight dryness that it had it just was crying out "roll me". It's a nice smoke and definitely well worth the price.