"Untrimmed Nugs!"

Anyone else intrigued? Some interesting "au natural" cannabis strains being offered by @medmama. The GMO Cake looks to be in my wheelhouse and looks like a good value. Strains seem to be flying off the menu lately! Ordered some Dolato yesterday afternoon from @LoudnCo, but kept eyeing the menu even after going to bed. We went to sleep deciding we'd order an ounce of Papaya Punch in the morning...but got up and it was gone. The wife was in a good mood so we took a quick trip to the medical dispensary to use up some of my "points" and picked up a 1/2 of Sundae Driver and a 1/2 of Banana Punch (a new one for me). The quality and variety here in OH is getting better, but too many growers are over-trimming and curing, IMHO...and it's still so restrictive (quantity) and expensive. This place...is a Godsend! Thanks @medicineman and shippers for your help!

Comments

• To hit the savings account for this, or not is the question for me, haha

• yeah i might have to order some i like the price

• Man really wish had a press right now🤣

• @TheProfessor what the Ohio stores charging now for a half zip out the door?

• @funkynugz Tier 1 flower (under 23%THC) usually runs $145-200 a 1/2 with Tier 2 flower (23% and up THC) $185-$250 a 1/2. Most flower in OH is packaged in 1/10ths and there’s no price break on quantity unless it’s a larger package. Some OH growers have started packaging 1/2 and even full ounces at better prices, but it’s still expensive. As a veteran, OH mandates that I receive a 20% discount which helps.

• I was definitely intrigued by the GMO cake... if I didn't have a bunch already going on, I would've definitely taken the chance on that one. (among others). curious, if anyone went ahead and picked it up, if you could post your thoughts :)

• Think I’m going for the dosido and the blueberry muffin this time. That triple scoop look like fire too

• edited January 2021

the dosido!! i missed it until today... tbh if i was ordering 1 strain today it would be that one

• I was thinking of you when I saw it @v32Finish, lol, I’m getting some for sure! Triple scoop looks pretty good too

• yep... yep... definitely will try to make a pass at the dosido if it's still around.. triple scoop sounds amazing too.. always coming back to the dessert strains :)

• I took a chance and got a qp of the og chem

• I ordered a zip of gmo cake for my wife, she’s having surgery as we speak. I want to have a surprise for her next week. I know she wanted the dosido but the gmo is a great deal. My wife should be home by the weekend. She will fill you in on how the surgery goes, God willing, she will be cancer free, after this! Take care all

• @Rubygirl816

Sending prayers for her up to the Big Guy upstairs that she's free from cancer, and a speedy recovery.
    🙏💚

• Thanks @TheProfessor Despite having several ailments that cannabis can help, I still don’t qualify in Ohio. Probably tor the best, the pricing is still way too high for my recent downgrade to fixed income.

• @Rubygirl816 's hubby -- thanks for letting us know !!! Sending prayers for her . Nothing but love.. she's a great person & her strength is inspiring.. to be so gracious and kind while battling what she's going thru, is just amazing to me 💚💚💚

Prayers and vibes
    scott

(Also .. that gmo cake may very well be the BOMB 💣 lol) good luck & god bless

• @Rubygirl816 Sending healing vibes her way ❤❤❤

• Just received mine in 3 days will update fastest shipping ever

• Just made another order of the og chem stuff is gas ⛽ 2 hits out of my little 2 hitter im in the clouds very strong head high was a little more untrimmed than i thought still has the big main stems with multiple buds attached really no complaints for the price

• I'm pretty sure its a hermed plant has alot of seeds

• @Derege Appreciate the review!

• Much love and blessings 💚

• worried about @Rubygirl816 .. sending another prayer and healing thoughts & vibes.. hope we hear from her (or her husband) soon.. :heart:

• edited January 2021

Dang the more I dug in the un trimmed bud is not a deal soo many seeds like hundreds in a qp its a nice high a qp turned in to 2.5 oz you live and you learn i just wish they would be more fourth coming in the description. I mean med mama didn't really lie but just left out some important things out that would have changed my mind about buying it then I fucked around and bought another qp before I really looked at the first qp and yeah I feel slightly stoopid ps good vibes to ruby

• edited January 2021

If you like the high it gives you, what difference does it make what it looks like under a microscope?

• The magic melon I got today are untrimmed and got sticks all over. The high is ok, these remind me of last falls harvest I did with purple haze.

• Healing prayers to @Rubygirl816 hope she’s home and recovering and doing well. Stay strong girl! You got this! Let your body heal and please take care and keep us posted. Been thinking about you 💕

• Well because I paid 620 for a qp that turned in to 2.5 oz plus still full of seeds so that is where the problem is I could have bought 2 oz of premo @Rockafire

• I'm stuck with it or I can just fuck people over i dont like fucking people over

• And yet you ordered more of it. Weird.