USPS delays

I want to place another order, but I'm concerned it won't arrive for two months. WTH is going on with the post office? Mail is taking forever!

Comments

• Totally feel ya. I’ve got a tracking number not moving at all. And the wait to 14 days is a bitch.

• It's consistently inconsistent. Improving in some places. Best of luck.

• The longest I've waited for a stagnant box in the post was 31days!

• I have found if a package shows tracking, but isn't moving, you can open a problem ticket with the USPS, and it generally start moving again within 48 hours. That's happened twice to me, and both times right after I sent in a problem form, the package was obviously found and was delivered. Don't know if it will help, but might be worth a shot.

• @OzBaxter do you have a link to that ticket form?

• @OzBaxter i did the same thing it definitely helped me.who knows how long it would have taken if I didn’t call

• @TreesPlz It is on the USPS tracking site. I believe it’s for Lost Packages, shouldn’t be hard to find. Or maybe just Google “ USPS Lost Package”.

@Odogg434 Yeah I was surprised how quickly it works, too.

I have one from Loud that’s been in Label status since Tuesday 26th, so we will see if that starts moving soon or not.

• @TreesPlz click on help on the top of usps web page. “Find missing mail” then “ complete help request form”

• I have a Medmama order arriving tomorrow. I placed it same time I placed a Loud, and that one seems to still be in Label Created status for six days now. Odd.

• @OzBaxter

I'm in a similar situation, but reverse of yours.
    I'm receiving my Loud package tomorrow, and medmama's in pre-ship since the 26th.

• I also have a med mama in pre-ship since the 26.

• @MigraineWarrior79 @Blazed Hmmm...maybe I got it backwards then? Maybe I have a Loud package coming tomorrow and Medmama is still sitting there? Guess we will find out...

• Day 26 still no package yet, even the reshipped package hasn't arrived. Sure is terrible with USPS delays. Three orders somewhere in the usps blackhole. Two more on the way. I am glad I got enough BlackBerry octane from my previous order to keep a float for a few more days.

• Just an FYI. I've got one sitting since the 20th. And one from the 26th. After a brief string of wins with MedMama, everything has stopped. Again. With both Loud and MM orders.

Luckily, the state of the medicine cabinet is...good.

• Ordered wed from @LoudnCo its still sitting in pre shipping ordered Friday from @medmama it is now at my post office 3 days cost to coast
    What's the deal here .I need my GG#4 I'm hoping the loud isn't scanning and it comes today as well

• I went in last night so interested to see how things go after last one, but had finally and eternally grateful to mb, everything showed

• I had a package from loud, left Friday, and is out for delivery this morning, no joke!

• Okay, so it WAS @LoudnCo that delivered this morning. The order I placed with @medmama on the 26th at the exact same time is still sitting in Label Created status. Odd. Is Medmama behind on shipping?

• I ordered from mama Friday and it will be here today 3 days coast to coast .ordered wed from @LoudnCo and it's still sitting in label created. This is crazy how some come in 3 days and others weeks later.I just hope my order for GG4 was honored!

• @OzBaxter

It could be that she's swamped with orders, however, I've had a couple of packages from her & Loud both that were delivered while in the pre-ship status.
    Hopefully, this is the case. If not, I know it'll get here eventually.
    💨💚

• @Kayla Weird! I thought the same until Loud's got here a few minutes ago (Ice Cream Cake and Jager....Kool-Aid Man: "Oh yeeeeaaaah!")

@MigraineWarrior79 Yeah, maybe it will show up tomorrow/this week. Just odd since I placed them exact same time.

• @OzBaxter when you got yours was it still in pre ship on informed delivery?

• @Kayla My Loud showed in the ID. I tracked it the entire way here. My Medmama order (Jungle Punch) still shows preship in the ID.

• I got one like that from loud on the 20th no label or anything...strange for sure.

• Lim I ordered same day as you but nothing from Loud. I ordered last Sunday from loud and it came last Friday - 6 day turnaround. Wednesday it will be 2 weeks. Then we can notify Loud with Contact Form.

• @MaryJane2020 I ordered again from loud on Sunday too and got it Friday as well.  It went smooth like usual.  So I grabed some GG4 last Wednesday and still waiting on a label for that one...hopefully just a hiccup on the 20th...

• @OzBaxter

I have movement on my order from the 26th, just a heads-up

• Appreciate you all. This has never happened since I’ve been using MedMan.

• @MigraineWarrior79 Yeah mine shows moving within the origin state but still says Delivery Date Unknown. Oh well. The waiting game begins.

Not like this will keep me from making ANOTHER Medmama order today LOL