USPS delays

124»

Comments

• @PresOmni Hey I'm in that club! I, too, have a 2/8 shipping label now. We shall see. It could have been from another order.

• Had one go arrive super fast, one currently hoping weather don't keep it away longer than already gonna be and put in for some og kush with fingers crossed for split of Gelato

• Order placed Sunday evening, label created 48 hours later, shipment made 24 hours later arriving at regional distribution. I post this to give others idea of time line expected on "normal" delivery.

• 24 hours later -expected delivery date is Feb 16th
    In Transit, Arriving On Time
    Your package is moving within the USPS network and is on track to be delivered by the expected delivery date. It is currently in transit to the next facility. For others reference

I remember more detail at USPS informed delivery in the past..The updates are only occurring once a day around 8PM

• With the current winter blast crossing the country right now, I would expect deliveries to be delayed some.

• Yeah that's what I was thinking

• It is. Last order day earlier than expected delivery date. Order one day late than expected delivery date this week. Not complaining. Just sharing my shipping. But i assumed bad weather.

• Package in USPS possession Feb 10 3:14 2000 miles away from me.
    Package is set to be in mailbox today Feb 13th 10am. Excellent Service
    Thank you all

• @stoner88 I bet the pack is from @medmama. Her delivery has been on point lately

• So I was incorrect about a label being made. I wish reships came with tracking or a lower inquiry time. So bummed that I have to wait another 4 days to ask but it might show up. I’m sure it happens but i’m praying my reship doesn’t hit complications. Medmamma is normally so good to me but I got caught in the 1/20 fiasco.

• still waiting on a package ordered dec 14 :(

• @rapxo have you contacted @medboy or @medman about this? I'm sure they would help you get to the bottom of this!

• it was marked delivered, so medman couldn’t do anything. usps never found the package either. i was just venting :) it would be awesome if one day we could pay extra for better shipping options.

• Ugh. My original Medmamma order WAS shipped 1/20 but I must have put the address in wrong because it was taken back. At least it wasn’t delivered to the wrong place - however the package is back in Cali. I’m hoping I can work this out with the post office myself. Keep me in your prayers ;)

• Loud order shipped 2/14, arrived 2/19.

The Blue Dream is LOUD. The Purple Marmalade is GORGEOUS (and not just "for greenhouse").

• @georgetirebiter it shipped on a Sunday?

• @PresOmni it will get sent back to a wrong address in cali.try to always check your info (address) before you submit.

• I hate when you get a expected by a certain day on informed delivery and that day comes then it says your package is in transit arriving late. I hate that crap so bad.lol

• @Kayla girl I know how ya feel!! Mine has been arriving late since Wednesday. Today makes a week since it shipped and was scanned. 😱 lol. At least I’m still laughing at this point

• @Kayla @Rubygirl816 Same here. Was supposed to have been here since Monday.

• @LowkeyChic isn’t it crazy! And now my medmama order, that’s supposed to be here tomorrow, is going to be late too now. Not funny anymore.

• so has anyone else had orders marked “delivered” on ID, but never received them? and therefore, medman won’t reship? i’m just genuinely curious how many others this has happened to?

• @raxpo I have had several packages over the years get delivered to a very similar address on the other side of my town. Once I figured it out I started using ID and am able to tell when it happens. I drive to the guy's house and get it. It has happened with packages from other sources including MM. But if whoever it wants to be a dick I'm not sure what you can do, legally that is.

• Man things had been flowing smoothly for a bit but looking like holiday season again and looks like one been transferred to another horse owned by someone else to cross finish line

• edited February 2021

It looks like Congress is looking into the USPS delays. Stay tuned...