USPS delays

Comments

• the 19th order here still nothing this makes three times in the last 6 mths boys i wish we could count on something to get better.

• edited February 2021

fiveman12 ordered the 19th and for me, if I do not get a label I do not get an order and no label as of today still.
    and I have gotten a loud order in between that tracked from label to door!! in 7days

• I did and he's contacting the shipper I tried to post a week or so ago to find out if loud was shipping slow and he killed the thread and I knew then there was an issue because i never ever get a package without tracking.

• edited February 2021

@cmweems1964 To be fair, your thread was killed because you were being obnoxious with constant complaints about shipping times.

• edited February 2021

Medboy to be fair I have been nothing but supportive of the shipping issues that have been happening.
    You must have me confused with someone else check my threads and posts you were the one that was obnoxious by telling me you didn't care what USPS said about shipping times.
    I have been on this site for over a year so I know the rules and I have seen hundreds of posts about shipping times and I have never seen a thread closed for it but mine.
    I know It's not all on usps and was only trying to find out if loud was behind in shipping orders because I have not gotten anything from my order on the 19th.

• This is true, @cmweems1964 has been a long time member, most of us that has been here for awhile have grown patience with shipping time, so it seems unlikely that he would be the one complaining

• I also placed an order on the 19th, which has not arrived. Medboy sent me the tracking. They shipped it on the 20th. It's hung up at the post office. It's 100% on the post office!

• edited February 2021

BCWESLY Your Right On !! cool you heard back from medboy I have not as of yet hoping for good news
    I have had issues in the past and will in the future but I have never lost a dime and have always helped others in this journey called medman and hope my stuff comes but learned long ago on this site order fast order soon and never stop ordering.

• edited February 2021

Just hit 14 days with a MedMama order. I don't even know which herbs are in it, just that it's heavy on the shrooms. It's fine, though. When this has happened before, I either received the package in the next couple days...or Medmama had already reshipped.

Positivity.

If a postal worker is enjoying my shrooms, then that is God's will. I suppose?

I suspect, though, it will show up eventually.

• Well George, I hope the shroom gods bless you instead of a random USPS employee, but god knows those people deserve a good trip too after what they've been through this last year. My Medmama order from 1/5 hit a bit of a snag. Medboy caught it, fixed it, and now just seeing a label has been created gives me great peace of mind.
    May the weed gods keep thee and bless thee all, amen.

• @Five12Man now that's a bummer 6 out of 7 that's not ever heard of. How can that be that's crazy.sorry for the bad luck

• Five12man same boat here not even going to try and figure it out medboy said there was scan issues and there gonna reship hopefully the weed gods bless me this weekend!!!

• I have to wonder if people who have more issues than others are being screwed by the slowness/ineptitude of their local USPS distribution center. It's the only difference, right?

• @cmweems1964 I apologize if I mixed you up with someone else. If I closed a thread, it was because there were so many "where's my package" threads happening that the entire board was becoming unreadable. Rather than adding to one thread, it seemed that everyone was writing their own. I closed several at the time, deleting some and just closing others, in a vain attempt to get the forum into shape.

Hope I was able to hope via email, I honestly don't know who you are by username.

Thanks and apologies. -MB

• Medboy thank you!!! and yes we spoke we are good and as always Medman always Delivers

• Crazy I placed a order on Jan 29th with loud and med mama and got my order today from med mama with informed delivery not showing nothing not even a label made nothing from loud yet tho the sunset sherbet is killer

• Some info if there are any special characters in your address line usps will not track it

• Received my MedMama order today, from 1/26.

I've had harsh words for MedMama before because she has a habit of allowing weird subs. To me and others on this board, it's inexplicable sometimes. Anyway, the other side of the coin is...today.

I ordered seedy, untrimmed Trainwreck and GMO. Half zip. And I got half a zip of Greenhouse White Rhino. Do not question this! It smells amazing. I have never had this strain before. This is in the top three best-looking greenhouse herbs I've seen, ever. If it were on the menu, I'd recommend it on looks alone.

The mushrooms are as advertised, as they always are. Thanks to all who participated!!!! This was worth the wait.

• Anybody else having trouble getting splits? Mom isn't reading my order's

• My gmo and papaya sorbet was split that ordered couple weeks back

• I'm a happy camper today my GG#4 from @LoudnCo came today ordered last wed and got it today. It's some beautiful stuff the high is coming on really strong only problem is it's very light in the smell department. I would have rated 10/10 if it weren't for the light smell.so I gotta go with 8.5 thanks @medman for always delivering

• @Kayla Appreciate the review! πŸ‘

• @MoonMan5

6 days, BUT I received my order in 3 days once it was shipped out, and that's awesome πŸ‘Œ

πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• @MoonMan5

You're welcome my bruh
    πŸ’¨πŸ’š

• Happy so many are getting straight. My package from the 19th is still in post office limbo. No movement since the 26th. Starting to think I'm out of luck & my money is gone.

• @MoonMan5

Mine is always marked priority

• Mine is always priority and I usually get my packages in 5 to 7 days but like @MigraineWarrior79 I've gotten a couple in 3 days and that's what I'm hoping for any minute now lol. Have a delivery coming and I hope it has a little stoner buddy. πŸΎπŸ’šπŸ€

• @MNTDWLER

Those are always the best
    πŸ’šπŸ’¨

• @MoonMan5 i have gotten packages that were not priority mail from med mama. Pretty sure it depends on the weight and size of the package. Usually smaller packages that have concentrates are sent by first class mail, which I think is a little slower. Hope that helps answer your question.