Indoor Orange kush cake

Anybody try this yet! If so thoughts?

Comments

• Ordered it, along with a split with Jupiter. Maybe it will arrive this week.

• Ordered Thursday, with Rhino. Hoping for this weekend. Arctic storms aren't helping much..

• Went rhino and requested split with Jupiter and missed rhino last go so really interested to see these and reviews for one yall snagging I couldn't they all sound great hard to choose

• It's not been a good time for reviews lately. Shipping delays take the zing out of them a bit. Got so tired of waiting to hear someone mention Jupiter, I went and ordered some! Scary to buy something without knowing the parentage but I trust Loud's growers.

• I should get my split of this and White Rhino soon 🤞🏼

• I guess the weather is making things slow down @georgetirebiter. First time in a long time I have package “arriving late” was supposed to be here today.

• My godzulla glue and ddave concentrate mod and mega adapter mod was suppose to be in today
    But the dreaded arriving late showed up

• @Rubygirl816 Me too! Massive pileup on the 405. Which is terrible but not necessarily germane to my situation because I live in Ohio...I rediscovered the Taj Mahal today.

In other news: Indoor Orange Kush Cake has been joined by other fun stuff...@Loud going to their specialty...Master Kush is back! Fun! Maybe the chill is ending...

• Maybe twice I've had a pack get here in 5days! 21 to 31 days is not late for me, that's kinda normal for every order. I've kinda learned to make an order weekly so that I have a steady supply of medmans best. Waiting up to a month for some good bud can be rough sometimes, rough enough to brave the roads and check the local "homies" to get some over priced dimebag.

• Wow, nice. Thanks for the pic / review(s).

Appreciate it! I find that I tend to avoid orange strains , but I know there are some good ones out there. I like the gassy/dank/citrus orange sometimes. I have found that I don't care much for the really SUPER orangey ones where it literally smells like a glass.of orange juice. While I think it's impressive that those terps exist, I've had bud like this several times and just don't care for.it.

I like that dank, fruity,.pungent-ness. but not straight orange juice.

• edited February 2021

An amazing sativa-dom strain. It has a Girl Scout Cookie and diesel/gas flavor with just a hint of Orange. Perfectly cured buds. Site pic and description are dead on I'd say. 8/10.

• Cant wait to get mine in a month from now

• Dumb ass question.. It is advertised as a great wake and bake Sativa, but it's actually an Indica? And a half oz... Which will never get smoked... ☹️

• @Lola2012 , it is defintely more indica and not a wake and bake for me. More of a early evening smoke.

• Yeah, I found that out the hard way... 😭