Product descriptions

I know you guys spend a lot of time putting the menus and descriptions together but could I make a suggestion.... could y’all add the terpene profiles or list the predominate terpenoids?

Comments

• I'll pass along the request. -MB

• That would be awesome

• I wanna see what happens with this, it's hard to do this without a batch to batch analysis. @LoudnCo @medmama can this be done feasibly?

• Unlikely shippers will want to go to the risk and expense of getting lab tests. They're not licensed so difficult. I agree it would be awesome though.

• Be nice if the site had a flower that was past premium really a top of the line with high - smell looks etc. And price it to 120 a q and be a mind killer truly top shelf . I would deff- pay to always have the best out there was in cal last yr it's out there and what I had would deff- pay 120

• edited February 2021

@medman leafly now posts dominate terpenes in each strain. Not asking for testing. I try to research the strains I get and found the info however it was on another website.

“Dominant terpene: Caryophyllene”

https://www.leafly.com/strains/ig-kush

• edited February 2021

I’m always happy to see the extra little lines in the description specific to the batch..I’ve had 3-4 diff batches of Wedding Cake, Chem Dawg, Cali Orange from this site..all different from aromas to the effects. There are so many variables growing/curing/shipping cannabis. For me I really depend on this forum to help guide my purchasing decisions. There for a while things were flying off the board before a review could come in. Now it seems things are more back to norm. A lot of times you win..occasionally not. I’m forever grateful for this site!

• @superman38NC really well said. i feel the same way. definitely this forum is a great resource.

i also understand the shippers cant lab test every batch, but i think a little would go a long way when it comes to adding little lines in the description instead of copying & pasting.. like Superman said, sometimes the batches are vastly different, and it would be great to see when one of them posts wedding cake lets say.... they could still C&P the description over, but just add 1-2 lines at the end. "frostier than last batch with a more citrus nose", etc. like Loud just posted Dolato again, but indoor .. i still have like a quarter of the premium, but i'm intrigued enough to actually consider buying again. what if it's a different pheno? completely different profile? etc. (lol prolly an extreme example.... shh)

i can only imagine that the shippers ( & everyone ) already does a LOT to keep this site up and running, so i know that nobody really wants to make things harder, but i really really believe that's an area that could vastly improve the experience for consumers, without much 'overhead' in the way of extra labor etc.

just wake n baked with some wedding cake and dropped in to drop my $ .02 !

have a great day everyone!

• edited February 2021

i also just saw @Tac comment and i am intrigued. because i too have considered this. i also think there could be one more tier above premium. but leave it reserved for that extra rare stuff that only comes around a couple times a year.

i think the only 2 that i've smoked the entire time that i would put in that tier would be that 1st batch of sunset sherbet from Loud.. maybe the AFK from loud but even that wasn't really QUITE potent enough, but it had everything else in spades (look, bag appeal, smell, cure, etc) .. anyway. just an intriguing thought. not sure if it would make everything too convoluted but i know personally that's the stuff that i'm after

• I would only agree with the super premium if it never one time was questioned whether it should be labeled as such by anyone (who is reasonable). Not talking about the people who smoke an ounce in 3 days.

• I would be thrilled if somebody would finally attach an actual product description to all of the ones that say description coming soon.

• edited March 2021

@medmama I'll write descriptions for cannabis or shrooms...They will be the best descriptions ever, I promise!!!

Researched and annotated.

With footnotes.

• @superman38NC . Very well said glad to see where both in good ol nc

• Cackalack

• I kind of like the idea of having @georgetirebiter write them... He is usually spot on and I read and follow the stuff he posts more than I read the descriptions on the order site. I read his salami review this morning and placed an order for some right away.

• Thanks @Thatguy. Another idea is to sort of crowdsource them through this forum. Have one of @Medman's people mine the review threads and piece together a consensus opinion/summary.

• @georgetirebiter i have bought a lot of strains from your reviews. You were missed when Covid hit.