Purple Punch

edited March 2021 in Product Reviews

Just want to say.....while it's not quite as "grapey" as granddaddy purple.....it's very smooth. No cough. ...and the punch has more to do with a fist in the face than something you drink at a reception...

Comments

• yeah. very solid. smooth, decently potent, great* bag appeal.

was very happy with this batch of purple punch! glad i got to try it, and that it was a worthy batch!

i can see why so many breeders like to cross with it.

• @Good2Go I whole hearted agree with the granddaddy purple grape vibe being not as strong. But she is a sweet indulgence for sure just as smooth on the exhale as the inhale. I'm definitely a fan of anything purple @v32Finish there've been a miss here and there but not as many as a lot of other strains. 💚

• edited March 2021

Just a pic I think PP packs a solid body blow while delivering a unfocused high that's very behind your eyes flat out Stoned feeling. Thanks@Good2Go dead on with your dead on review.

• Dang. My PP from mama a while back didn’t look nearly as good. But IMHO the quality bar looks to have really been raised for all vendors in 2021.

• @funkynugz this batch is 🔥 without a doubt. It hits heavy & fast with that sweet indica high. I got this on a sub and couldn't be happier and I agree both Loud and medmama are supplying us with the highest quality med's and I'm extremely grateful.

• The money I left behind in my Coin purse has grown to be almost enough for a zip of outdoor!

Please don’t let the devil on my shoulder know 🤫

• Dear Satan,

Party @funkynugz house!

GT

• 🤣 double my money just isn’t enough.
    all I can say is go coin go!

• Yeah these PP buds are little works of art. I need to order more.

• This batch is really special with a sweet berry inhale that turns into a explosion of grape and floral over tones. This is a wonderous example of what a little seed and a master grower can do. I know i already commented on this flower but if any flower deserves another look it's this one. To all of you lovers of a truly unique and wonderous indica this is it..This bud hits hard and fast with a laid back couch locked put on some music mute the t.v. slap your mamma high...☺️😏😌😴💤

• edited March 2021

I appreciate everyone's reviews. I think I need to try some of this batch for sleep. Cant 💤 with insomnia, like most..
    It's been about a year since great Purple Punch. Last batch I tried had zero effect. I'm trying to have faith..

• Zip ordered. Need sleep.

• 8/10 great medicine. Before this site, I stayed away from Purple Punch. The bud looks like menu pic but I'll post a picture soon. White, purple, & orange are the highlights. Not as sticky but gorgeous. It helped with providing great calm so that I could sleep well and wake up refreshed.

• Good stuff. I got this as my sub instead of the SS I ordered. Pretty stuff and smooth smoke. After my first bowl, I'm rocked. Not sure what planet I'm on, but it's nice here.

• Really glad it provided some relief @MizterNiceGuy . I know what it's like to stare at the ceiling and curse the clock.

• @MNTDWLER hoping for the Purple Punch to work it's magic now. I may use a Purple Punch/Bear OG shatter mixture with a bong soon.