thc coffee

can someone tell me when you will start selling thc coffee?

Comments

• Thanks for your question, I'll pass it on to the shippers!

• I would definitely be interested in getting some as well!

• 100% down for some coffee. Maybe even a subscription model where they automatically send it every 2 or 3 weeks.

• Great news everyone, Medicine Love is looking into it...

• Yay! Super awesome to hear. šŸ˜

• Any updates on this @medboy ?

• Not yet. It's not as easy for our shippers to get requested products as you might think.

• Any news on the possibility of the THC coffee?

• It will likely take longer than a month or two. While it can be easier to get requested bud for obvious reasons, specific edibles and such can be harder to find.

• They have them , $17 a piece seems kind a high for 25 mg? But nonetheless they have them.

Wake Nā€™ Bake Coffee Pods!
    Each pod is compatible with the Keurig coffee system, or you can open the top and put it in a pour over. Comes with gourmet coffee from Venezuela and 25 mg THC. A great way to start the day pain free with lots of energy.

Price:
    5 pods ($85)
    10 pods ($150)

• Saying the price is too high, is like saying paying $90 / gram for the full gram vapes is too much. We gotta look out for them cause they look out for us while risking their ass.

• edited December 2018

šŸ™‚

• Thanks for the feedback, I'll ask the shippers if they can find a less expensive source.

• when I first saw this site. I did not trust it. been ripped off so much. I was proven wrong. thanks for being real. as someone on disability. it a little high. but I try to buy when I can.
    thanks.