๐Ÿ€ST PATTY'S BUD CRAWL "what's yours"๐Ÿ€

I started out my Crawl at 3:45 a.m. with BlackBerry Octane. Followed up with a bit of BlackBerry kush. Next was a little Biscotti at around 6 worked on a a tight nugget of GG#4 next at 10 . Lunch time brought about Sunset Sherbert and I am knee knocked, jaw dropped Stoned . Just loaded a basket screen with Wedding cake and I've crawled into my chair opened a Guinness poured myself a short Jamesons..contemplating my next load.๐Ÿคช. Happy St Patrick's day family

Comments

• I had a brief crawl out of bed at 3:00am for a bowl of Blueberry...but it was brief.

Just got home and getting comfy with a bowl of Sweeties @MNTDWLER! I'm not sure where the rest of the the day will take me...doing a little contemplating myself. ๐Ÿ€

• 9am - Pop-Tart
    11am - Jager
    2:30pm - Indoor Tropicana Cookies (a.k.a. Red Dragon)
    4:30pm - XJ-13
    -โ€œ-IN PROGRESS-โ€œ-

• Kicked off with Alien Cookies, probably jump into a cone of Frankenstein here in a minute. Tonight who knows?

• I received my stimmy today!
    I need to decide what to get, but not spend ALL OF IT on green medicine, haha

• Did I miss a holiday? I'll have what @MNTDWLER is having but I'll pass on the whiskey and pint. For me, some tea. I'll have a pinch of lavender vanilla. Two pinches chaga. And the new South American shrooms. Holy cow! I'm starting a church, with my drummer Bjorn as the first parishioner. Opened my Tropicana Cookies for the first time and...what a unique, interesting, and wonderful herb.

Wonderful herb, wonderful day.

In conclusion: The Allman Brothers.

• edited March 2021

After the Wedding Cake I tried a tad of green goddess I've had stashed for a while...buzzzz my eyes are heavy my mouths dry and the munchies are present. Perfect. My Rove cart's arrived today, just on first inspection all I have to say if these are bogus..someone's gone to extremes to make them look real. But since I have never had a Rove can anyone tell me if they are refillable? That's one of the first things I checked, these are refillable. The carts are strain labeled with OG embossed on them. I haven't tried much but it's one of the smoothest cart's I have vaped plus it added a nice indica boost with a great kushy flavor. The real test will be at 3 a.m. i guess we'll see then.

• edited March 2021

@MNTDWLER so they are pretty good?!? Was thinking about doing the OG next time and I had my eye on the Sherbert. I prefer the Tangie over the Glue personally.

• edited March 2021

@icdeadpeople I'm really blasted right now so I'm holding back on a solid answer until I can hit it later. The initial buzz I felt from what little I did was pretty fast. The terp profile is dead on. I'll hit it sometime in the A.M. for the real test. I got OG hoping for a late night punch.

• edited March 2021

i smoked a small bowl of dolato at about 5am before heading in to work.. then, after a looong day, i just now got home after 6pm. and i haven't had anything in between then & now. lol! a wee bit on edge, sometimes, when i get home, i am. haha

nah, but in all seriousness, i usually would have my PCKT to take a few vapes during lunch or break; just enough to take the edge off.. but i haven't had any liquid in a long time. so, today was finally the day- put in an order for 2 vape refills- WiFi OG for one strain, and then either sunset sherbet or XJ-13 for the other. ( marked both of those down)

curious about alot of these other carts on the menu, but i generally pretty much ignore all of them. what i really want in the way of carts, is solventless- live resin and/or live rosin carts. i know they are expensive, but that's the good stuff. (would love to see something like that come around here also!!! ) yeah, not available where i'm at. lol

• edited March 2021

Lights were flickering on and off lastnight, so I got up and had some BlackBerry octane and icecream cake knife hits right around 4am. That made me peacefully pass out until i woke up at 8. After breakfast was squared away I lit up a bowl of strawberry diesel. Now I am having xj-13.

• @MNTDWLER donโ€™t know which shipper has these but it opens up a new niche for a site like this. Those carts go โ€œout of dateโ€ next month which means a licensed dispensary cannot sell them once they do. Smart move for the shipper ๐Ÿ‘ The oil and co2 carts last longer than a year for sure.

I bought some gummies at a left coast dispo and didnโ€™t realize they were expired til after we moved along. I emailed them and they apologized, sent me a check in the mail and told me to keep the gummies.