New to bitcoin

2»

Comments

• edited December 2018

After an easy driver's license verification that took a day. It gave me ability to withdraw bitcoin. I was able to buy and withdraw immediately, no delay, no fees, definitely the best method I've used so far. The app doesn't have the best layout but once you know how to do stuff, it is fine.

• Which app are you referring to? I think folks will want to know, thanks for the feedback.

• Hardly a little bit. I looked at a btc ATM locally and they wanted 16% plus miners PLUS they mark up the coin itself. Instant has its advantages but geez...

• I think both of you are right. ATMs have their advantages but you have to pay for it. It's up to you!

• Coinmama users check this news out. If you bought BTC prior to September 2017 there you may want to change your password.

(I kept the link “dead” to avoid link tracking. So just cut ‘n paste the URL into a NEW browser window then remove the **)

htt**ps://www.ccn.com/breaking-major-crypto-brokerage-coinmama-hacked-450000-users-affected-in-massive-worldwide-breach/

• Is the cash app accepted for transaction?

• Yes, in my opinion it's the easiest way to pay. You can follow these instructions:

https://cash.app/help/us/en-us/3106-bitcoin-withdrawal-instructions

• Thank you so much!

• I have a question. Im very new to bitcoin and have no clue what I'm doing. I've already sent my payment and had been confirmed. I sent more th