ID this freebie?

edited March 2021 in Product Reviews

So I don’t do edibles anymore but assume this green gob I got with my mama order is one. Pretty ugly, hard and unsure what the white powdery stuff is 🧐 Doesn’t appear melted - at least not during the trip from there to here.

Not complaining cuz it cost me nothing but it seems a waste sending these kind of things my way. It’s just going into the trash. (Edit: yeah I requested no freebie edibles in the notes)

Does this look like something y’all buy? I don’t see anything on the menu that looks this way.

For the record, the 2 zips of flower I only cared about were both spot on in packing, quality and delivery time. Much appreciated!

Comments

• A Jolly Chip, maybe?

• edited March 2021

Heh I ruled those out because, well they don’t look quite like this one. But the menu pic is pretty small. I think you’re right. Maybe half a one? Shrug. Some landfill critter is going to be jolly 😄

• edited March 2021

Maybe what's left of a louds 50mg green heart gummy?? What ever it is it's seen better days lol. I recieved a jet black jolly chip once that went straight to 68 lol.

• Was from mama so probably a jolly bit.

White stuff must’ve been a corn starch or something to keep them from sticking together. Or it’s starting to leach. I have no fukin idea maybe I’ll boof it 😆

• I’ve received a few suspect jolly chips in my day.

• yea that was in my pants ! sorry!

• Remember to empty all pockets prior to washing. You find the darndest things that way 🤣