Paypal for Bitcoin

I just noticed that's an option but have never heard anyone mention it here.

Anyone use Paypal for their purchases here?

Comments

• @georgetirebiter can’t send coin via PayPal, at least not yet. So you can’t wallet it or send anything direct to another wallet. It’s buy/sell coin or buy direct from a vendor via PayPal using coin instead of cash.

• Thanks for clarifying @funkynugz. I thought it was too good to be true.

For now.

• In the meantime I need a new bitcoin vendor. Xcoins blocked me because of my (incredibly and outrageously justified) chargeback.

I have these two on my list: CEX.io and kriptonet.

I don't and won't use a mobile phone for this (so no cash app) and I won't use Coinbase or Coinmama. (Don't ask.)

Taking other suggestions if anyone's offering! Thank you!

• Gemini. I only use online version and my verification was maybe half an hour. Gemini also has a subreddit

• Thanks @Fallguy! That sounds like good intel.

• @georgetirebiter cant you use cashapp or coinbase? Just link your debit card and your on your way.it was easy to get started maybe it will for you as well

• Paypal does not allow sending or receiving outside the paypal ecosystem. I suggest avoiding paypal-bitcoin entirely..even for non-mm related bitcoin purchases.

• @georgetirebiter What happened with CoinMomma? Been using them a few years with 0 issues. Just curious. I might have asked that in the past 🤐

• @georgetirebiter hey bro better to just bite the bullet and get a cashapp for BTC purchases and transactions. You instantly get your btc when purchased and when you send it to another wallet it may take 45 seconds when I make an order her and pay its cleared blockchain and everything within 2 mins

• @theunleet I exceeded Coinmama's limit. That was my first rodeo with bitcoin. I did not know there was a limit...

• i just used blockchain to buy bitcoin and they have held my coins for 2 weeks

• Taking a hit on all my crypto piles except Bat still up entire half a percent but lots of red past couple days

• @clark115 careful with blockchain.com. Lots of red flags with them! See https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/friends-dont-let-use-blockchaincom-kenneth-g-ken-mages for some details

• thanks medman ... i think i'll have to look at kraken instead

• Careful with pancake swap as well cause I either hid my stuff accidently or someone else went in and pickpocketed me yesterday. Take you time