Grow plants

2»

Comments

• These were a few of the seeds I got out of the GMO mama had on the menu a while back.

• @Rubygirl816 Congrats! You're a momma!

• @leaf im not famikiar w. seedsman.. im not totally sure about the fast amnesia.. sometimes fast can be used to just describe a plant that finishes early, but i would think more research is warranted there.. find out for sure whether the amnesia is an auto or a photoperiod.. since you know the NL is an auto, you really just need to find out about the "fast" designation.

sorry i can't be more help here!! i would google it as well as maybe reach out to seedsman support (i haven't used them so not familiar!)

good luck

• @v32Finish the amnesia fast is a fast producer. Reportedly 55 days but it’s not an auto. I ordered the two types. They sent free Blueberry fem. and white widow fem and a cbd.

• LynLyn
    edited April 2021

Seedsman has great tracking . Got my seeds in about 18 days
    . Hopefully good quality. Time will tell.

• woohooo!! i can't believe i didn't see your pic earlier @Rubygirl816 !! i love seeing people popping beans!!

can't recommend Build-a-soil enough, you literally don't have to worry about feeding them until the very end in flower, you just transplant into new soil and it has everything they need. i just switched to their 3.0 blend and i love it. planning to ride that all the way til flower with 1-2 transplants along the way, and then topdress their dry nutrients/ "buildaflower topdress" early on in flower, to get them thru the long haul.

i remember that seeded GMO cake bud; those will probably make amazing plants!!! (the dolato seed i pulled from the Loud bud here 100% going to be the largest yielding plant in my garden.. and it looks amazing!!!!! lol)

@leaf i understand now, i see... I do remember that, they do sometimes just designate 'fast' as a photoperiod that's just an early finisher.

really hope to see prohibition continue to fall and get people everywhere growing their own dank. "time will tell", indeed!! @Lyn i do think seedsman has good quality tho i haven't used them... Im pretty sure the youtube channel "From Seed to Stoned" has alot of good grow journal vids with seedsman seeds, if you're interested.

• Got mine from seedsman a few photo period and couple autos I got white widow, California orange, red diesel, Girl Scout crack, white Siberian, kush, jack herer, cheese,Afghan kush Ryder I’ve grown a couple of these strains already and I’ve had good luck The initial grow equipment Cost was a nice chunk but it paid for itself the first harvest the most important thing besides strain is the right amount of light, grow room temp and humidity and always make sure ph and ppm is good and don’t over water and I always train my indoor plants to be short and bushy for maximum light coverage to all buds plan on starting another grow here very soon

• I got 8 Killer Kush FemAuto beanz from seedsman in 2016. Thinking about popping them in a couple weeks 🌱

• I have great growing experience and i can help anyone that has questions

• @v32Finish _Amnesia fast and blueberry didn’t germinate but northern lights auto has.

• You just need to give the seeds more time. When i germinate i put them in solo cups of water wait 8 hours then i push them down to the bottom of the cup. Go to bed wake up take the seeds out put them on a folded paper towel and fold one side over the seeds pour a little water over it. Wait about a day and they should all show tap roots or atleast be white. Plant them lightly in the soil afterwards and if the soil is dry spray it with water lightly. This has worked 100% of the time for me

• It makes me happy seeing so many people starting to grow. Im glad I started again...would be dry for 420 if it werent for my gorilla glue plants. I cut a branch off the other day; they are getting chopped in a week or two.