420 sale?

Comments

• @Bambino21

Thank God they didn't get it! I'm like you very careful.

I hope you recover fast with no side effects! Still gotcha in my prayers.

🤗💚💨

• Thank you very much. That’s very kind.

• @Bambino21 I hope your recovery goes without complications. We live in a bad area my friend, people not wearing masks or distancing. All my blessings

• @MNTDWLER thank you sir. It’s been awful the past few days but I’m gaining strength and trying to get through it.
    I feel pneumonia trying to get me. Probably already does. Coughing and hacking to her this crap out.
    Sucks.
    Thanks for the sentiments though.

• @Bambino21 i got covid back in feb 2020 when it first came out. i thought i was dying. it was weird not being able to breathe right or walk. im someone who doesn't ever get respiratory sicknesses so i knew something was up. im just glad i didn't have to go to the hospital. i was hacking up a lot of yellow mucus though since i do smoke but i think smoking helped me be able to breathe better through it. you'll be coughing for around 5 days after you're done being sick though, atleast i did. hope you recover smoothly.

• Good luck, enjoyed the Frankie gotten here but still looking for the deer antler myself

• edited April 2021

Hey does anyone know if the sale actually starts on 4/20, or is it a few days early? (Fingers crossed). Either way I’m ready to go, just curious. Happy holidaze to all! ✌🏻🪴😚💨👍🏻

• @Zackarrry either I was really stoned or just forgot but I thought it was 20% off last year but I could be wrong

• @part_time_liver im not sure last year it started a few days before and lasted a day or two after 4/20

• i would have liked to been able to place the order for the 4/20 sale to be able to GET the stuff for 420, but i understand the challenges and logistics n stuff.

either way. curious to know when it actually starts. hoping theres a big re-stock (at least from Loud, mama is pretty stocked up rn)

• Last year there wasn’t a re stock during the sale. Act fast.

• I’m commenting to keep this up top. Still no word yet. I can’t remember if the sale was on 4/20 or before.

• First week of April last year.

• @medman @medboy what's up guys do you think you could please comment on the 420 sale?

the masses want to know!! :) lol happy sunday all

• @v32Finish they did comment on page 1

• yeah I meant specifically ppl have been asking for a couple days now when the code will be available.. i saw where they confirmed they were having one, but i was just following up for an update @Kayla :wink:

• edited April 2021

@v32Finish @Kayla the masses want to know, any information at this point would be greatly appreciated. @medicineman I have my bitcoin wallet loaded and ready to go.

• I wish they would have gave it a week ago so we could be puffing by 4:20 @MNTDWLER @v32Finish that would have been great!

• @kay I got lucky and have a order due Tuesday 😁🤪

• Here's hoping @LoudnCo adds a few new arrivals to their current 2 on 2 menu. Come on lads I have papaya cake and biscotti, I'm greedy I needs more. 😁 Take my coins..I offer them freely.

• heres to hoping i can still get some of that prem biscotti

• Yes and yes

• Jajajaja

• Stalking too much

• If you buy 4 quarters, you get 20 percent off, right? 😁

• sooo.... Did I miss the code? Or is everyone refreshing the page like me?? :-).

• 11 pst it comes out.

• PDT sorry.

• I musta missed that! thanks!!