Corona and MedMan

I ordered last Wednesday and have yet to get a label. Should I worry. Very little medicine left.

Comments

• If by "get a label" you mean "informed delivery", then I wouldn't be overly concerned. It's rarely accurate for Loud, their USPS hub doesn't seem to scan packages in regularly.

• You usually should still have a pre-shipment label by now. Once you get that expect your package in liken3-4 days. Loud can also be faster than that in my experience

• The pre-shipment label is usually actually the "it's shipped" notification for loud.

• @MaryJane2020 In my experience Medicineman ALWAYS delivers.

• I know they do. I love MedMan and Medboy They run a tight ship!

• BTW. Thanks everyone who offered info. I truly appreciate y’all.

• @MaryJane2020 Well you’re not alone. I put in an order last Wednesday from Loud and have yet to see a label in my ID as well. The longest it’s ever taken is 3 days and today will be the 3rd full business day.

The only time I’ve ever had an issue with a label showing up in ID is at the onset of the pandemic which is why it’s making me extra anxious… I still got those packages but my goodness ID is more anxiety inducing than anything else…..

• Scratch that! Just got my pre-shipment label :) Man, 420 must’ve worked ya’ll to the bone! xD