MAC

Here's a photo of the Premium MAC from @LoudnCo
Will try it later. It has a zesty dank smell. Wonderful
It definitely doesn't look like the photo on the site.

Comments

• So pretty!
    I almost ordered a split of this and Sunset Sherbet, but 33 won.

• WOW THAT LOOKS AMAZING! Hopefully it sticks around long enough for me to get more $$$ on Monday lol

• Thanks for review ! Glad it looks like your photo . That's how it usually looks compared to menu photo .

• @ChunksEggo8187 absolutely FABULOUS lol, beautiful frosted nugs my friend,.my wife was just telling me her supply of mac is running low. Oh well I guess I'm ordering more bud..thanks bud😁.

• Looked to see and its gone...πŸ˜•

Vaped a bit and this stuff is great. Very relaxing yet focused. Overall wonderful stuff.

• @ChunksEggo8187 glad I didn't mention it to my wife..she gets mean when disappointed 😁

• edited May 2021

Imagine how much better this site could be with pictures like that for every strain. I mean who wouldn't buy that if they're interested in MAC?

• edited May 2021

@ChunksEggo8187 I was just moving some shark bite to a edibles stash and came across a little less than an 1/8 of MAC from a mamma batch from a ways back. Plenty to refill her bag and top of her C/Vault again I say to someone on this site "ya made me look" thanks. πŸ’šπŸ’¨πŸ€

• @MNTDWLER Nice! Always a good feeling when you find something unexpected.
    I remember the last MAC I picked up from mama was the "mac9".

• @MigraineWarrior79 Nice! I also ordered some Sherbert too. Let me know how it looks once you get it. We can compare pics.
    The last time I ordered Sherbert from Loud I was subbed with Miracle Whip but the bag was labeled Sherbert. Not that I'm complaining...that MW was fire.

• edited May 2021

• @MigraineWarrior79 @ChunksEggo8187 what's got me on the edge of my coin purse is @LoudnCo premium Gelato33. I still have a little over an ounce of his indoor and that shit sizzles♨️πŸ”₯. With the way he grades his flower this premium has to be the stuff dreams are made of. Just thinking of it made me pack a budkup of indoor. I can't do any more. Even after 420 I still have a 1/2 a zip of Rain Maker 4g's of Bear OG and I just ordered 2 refills of Blueberry Afgoo πŸ˜‹. Has anyone gotten the premo gelato 33 ?

• Looks delicious! I wanted to order some but I wasn’t fast enough. I ended up ordering the velvet kush instead.

• edited May 2021

@ChunksEggo8187 @MNTDWLER

I'll definitely post pics of my prem sunset and 33 when I receive, which I'm thinking will be Fri-Sat

I also have Bear OG & LA Confidential shatter on the way.

• @MNTDWLER I wonder how the Premium Gelato 33 compares to medmama's Premium Bacio Gelato (41)? The Bacio knocks me out way more than the Dolato I just finished.

• @Sixwaychili @MNTDWLER I did not get in on the Gelato 33, but there is no doubt the Bacio is way more sedating than the Dolato. I really like them both, but this Bacio Gelato is really a nice evening strain.

• Wish the menu pics were accurate ... I would have considered.it, but zipped right past it bc the menu pic looks dumpster... Oh well! 😎

• @Sixwaychili I have both both Gelatos..both earned their stripes . It's a easy pick on the power of bacio for the evening. Gelato33 is no slouch by any means, I'm stoned to the bone on it nowπŸ€ͺ If I didn't have so much flower I'd jump on louds 33 and reup on another ounce of bacio, not a loser in the bunch. 😁

• This is one of my favorite batches of MAC. Love it. Spicy and gassy AF. Once I got mine I was gonna get 2 more zips...but its gone. @LoudnCo Any chance of grabbing more of this ?

• Beautiful buds! @ChunksEggo8187 if the pic reflected what you got I would have bought some too..waiting on a πŸ”₯ MAC..2nd @Blazed request